Democrat California, What a paradise!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 12, 2019.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

President Trump says:
    upload_2019-2-13_19-26-19.gif

#41     Feb 13, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Its not to late to become a Democrat my friend,unlike republicans we welcome all people.

#42     Feb 13, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#43     Feb 13, 2019
  4. RRY16

RRY16

What’s the bet? That you went to a mortgage seminar or that Vets won’t take a handout? LOL, you’re so stupid.

#44     Feb 13, 2019
  5. You are such a tease. Tell you what, when your Atari breaks, let me know and I buy you a new one. Better yet, if or when you graduate high school, let me know and I’ll buy you a computer with a real graphics card in it.

#45     Feb 13, 2019
  6. Actually, I am currently a registered Democrat and have been for ten plus years now. I am becoming more concerned about border security on the way out rather than on the way in!

Edit: RRY16, yes it’s true.

#46     Feb 13, 2019
  7. RRY16

RRY16

I’m sure you are in one of your many skitzo personalities that you fall in n out of.

#47     Feb 13, 2019
  8. And you call me dumb? Whatever “personality” I happen to be in does not change how my registration card reads. Now get back to WoW before you embarrass yourself further.

#48     Feb 13, 2019
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Shouldn’t you be on the phones tonight shaking down some sub-prime prospects?

#49     Feb 13, 2019
  10. Too many people really do not understand how credit scores and credit profiles work. Typically a consumer can get the best interest rates with a relevant FICO score of 740 or higher. “Hard pull” inquiries, new accounts less than 6 months, utilization of credit over 18.8%, and average age of accounts of less than 24 months drag down ones credit score. Someone with a relatively short credit history and few tradelines gets hit hard every time they open a new credit account. Therefore, they would not want to apply for a large loan soon after opening another credit account. When applying for a big loan, such as a mortgage, you want to ideally have 4 trade lines that includes an aged installment loan for a credit mix component scoring bonus. Even with a decent FICO score, a lender may reject a loan because they don’t like your credit profile.

To sum up, ideally you want a FICO credit score of 740 or higher and a credit profile that is at least 24 months old, average age of accounts of at least 24 months, no lates or other derogatories on the public record, Credit line utilization less than 8.8% (Preferably 2 to 3% for some lenders), no new accounts or hard inquiries in the last six months (Some lenders are happier with 12 or even 24 months here). And an installment loan, even a cheap 2.5% or so share secured credit union loan would qualify. Following this guide will help people better interest rates, credit lines, and other terms as well as fewer credit denials.

#50     Feb 13, 2019