Democraps Want Another Stimulus Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Look in the mirror, you'll laugh your ass off
    Your fellow flaming liberal buddy IQ47's idol.

#21     Nov 18, 2012
  2. Mercor

Mercor

I think exGOPer: and AK47 are the same

#22     Nov 18, 2012
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

I will look in the mirror after I am done entertaining myself on all the Con predictions, they are hilarious.

I finally found a reference to Katy Perry on the Stacey Dash circlejerk thread.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=250856

:D :D

#23     Nov 18, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Wouldn't that make him a 'GOPAK 47?

gopak [ˈgəʊˌpæk] n
    (Performing Arts / Dancing) a spectacular high-leaping Russian peasant dance for men

#24     Nov 18, 2012
  5. Katy Perry makes good music. I was surfing the radio on a trip back from KC, and I heard the song, Wike Awake. I thought to myself, that young lady has some talent. Then I found out who it was. She is good.

#25     Nov 18, 2012
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Thanks for the laughs, I will dig up more of your predictions next weekend. :cool:

#26     Nov 18, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why am I not surprised.

#27     Nov 18, 2012
  8. You would surprised what is out there if you could tear yourself away from hank williams jr and ted nugent.:D

#28     Nov 18, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't stand country music. I do like Stranglehold though. If you weren't such a girly man nurse, you probably would too.

#29     Nov 18, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

1. You can't have it both ways. Either Republican policy is responsible for 97-2000 or Clinton's policies are not responsible for anything. Republican growth rates are higher, period, depsite what you orinially claimed, and to say that the republican revolution had no impact on 95-97 is nonsense.

2. go learn something about economics and models. Models are not reality, and only as good as the assumptions put into them. The CBO is historically not very accuarte and uses a keynsian model that just failed to predict the effects of stimulus.

3. The maturing argument bolsters the republican case, but you are so hopelessly confused, why explain the obvious. The numbers you are talking about MUST be calculated using models, if you don't understand that much then go back to school.

#30     Nov 18, 2012