Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

We all know that how demo account is important and why every trader should learn with demo. It is clear that demo is a learning tool but take it as serious as we can on our real money.

#61     Jul 1, 2019
  2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

#62     Jul 2, 2019
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

Trusting for real money is not easy but we can find the truth as the Internet and Google can help us for many points of Forex.

#63     Jul 7, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Where did you encounter errors or issues in your trading strategy after you switched on live? This information can be very important insight not only for us but for you too, because many traders don't ask such important questions to themselves.

#64     Jul 9, 2019
  5. Masil

Masil

Low spread demo hehe... Is it the same on the live account?

#65     Jul 10, 2019
  6. bilbo64

bilbo64

something's up with him i think :D:D

#66     Jul 12, 2019
  7. meris

meris

I always recommend start trading with demo account and operate minimum 5-6 months, if you gain money you can start with Real.

#67     Jul 12, 2019
  8. daffodal

daffodal

InstaForex also has a demo version. There's a lot of tools that are quite useful for starters: charts, converters, real-time graphics etc.

#68     Jul 17, 2019
  9. bublu

bublu

Five to six months is ample time to learn on demo account in my opinion.

#69     Jul 17, 2019
  10. Forex can be a difficult task for some as it includes various features, trading platforms, currency pairs, etc. to choose from. That is why, starting your forex journey with demo trading is a good option, as here you risk no real funds, but trade with dummy funds only. Demo forex trading can be of great support for you if you are a beginner in this field.

There are a lot of trading platforms available for forex. It is advisable to know about each platform through demo trading and then choose the one you liked the most. Demo trading will take you through all the concepts like stop loss, limit order, chart types, lot size, leverage, etc. to give you a good hold over all this when you actually trade with a real account.

#70     Jul 19, 2019