Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Maybe almost newbie they will fail and get margin call only few day trading in contest, because usually they will greedy using all margin to open order becuse desired to making huge profit at short time but might they still only relying with lucky

#51     Apr 27, 2016
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

That's the meaning of contest especially demo one. I tried several times to grow my deposit using very high risk at Hotforex demo contest but the problem is I always end with margin call. That's why when trading with my own money I keep strict MM and use SL's and TP

#52     Apr 28, 2016
  3. Yes I think not differ much with me, trade in demo contest will daring use high risk taker and full lot size until reach maximum rules, but if trade in real account will more strictly to manage the risk, this is very different because treat real money as trader will more carefully

#53     Apr 29, 2016
  4. vic84

vic84

Yeah the basic aim of a demo account is to give trader a real market experience in this way he could learn the do's and dont's of trading.

#54     May 4, 2016
  5. Yes, it's always free of risk using demo account to practice and learning, however this is still useful to trained skill in real market condition use virtual money, some suggested at least six month

#55     May 5, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

Traders can test new brokers too using demo accounts provided by them, many traders use demo account to back test their strategies as well as their EAs.

#56     May 5, 2016
  7. Always demo account will free from risk because only use virtual money, especially newbie they need demo account to learn how to trade in real market condition with learn strategy also sytem trading, because real market condition remain same with real account it can to backtesting system and strategy

#57     May 6, 2016
  8. w3c

w3c

#58     May 13, 2016
  9. So many broker that offer demo contest for their client, and usually prize on demo contest very attracct many trader to joined, but so far if me count is demo contest still never win, only once time get prize on demo contest

#59     May 13, 2016
  10. Demo forex: means demo trading is really important to be good traders and for better understand forex trading and market.
    After demo trading, if you think you are now perfect fo live trading. THen must go for demo trading contest
    After taking part you would learn many things that you haven't find ever.

#60     Jun 30, 2019