Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. w3c

w3c

Indeed, but I think if you traded demo in at least one broker, you don't need to try demo at next brokers. They are same, or different a little.

#41     Apr 22, 2016
  2. Yes actually demo account every broker remain same, we can test any strategy and system trading on demo account with certain broker, and backtesting usually will making more confident to use later in real account.

#42     Apr 22, 2016
  3. yeah. it's virtual money. so I don't have much motivation to trade. But now I found out that there's even a contest for demo trading on Tickmill broker. I'm now with FXCM, but I think I'll try demo contest first!!

#43     Apr 22, 2016
  4. Take part in contest maybe will making more spirit in contest because any trader having expectation to become winner, many broker offer demo contest included forexmart, but usually many expert also joined in contest, so will hard to win

#44     Apr 23, 2016
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

I have used demo for more then 6 months then also i am still working on Demo to learn more accuracy and performance on my trading.

#45     Apr 23, 2016
  6. really, I thought only newbies trade, since professional will trade live to earn much more money!

#46     Apr 23, 2016
  7. If we read on rating contest, usually as winner they can generate huge profit at last period of contest, and I think it's not as beginner anymore but expert already, many beginner only relying with lucky I think but expert relying from their knowledge and experience

#47     Apr 24, 2016
  8. Paek

Paek

I advise you to forget about all demo account and try to learn even start makingmoney by trading in the bonus account. When I studied, traded only in bonusfunds. And not afraid to lose, and you can even earn. Now, many companies, such as FF, RF and which provide deposit or no deposit bonus

#48     Apr 26, 2016
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Without any knowledge it is useless to trade in live account with bonus.

#49     Apr 27, 2016
  10. yeah. That's what I'm wondering now. Since only a couple day and the first trader about $200.000. newbies aren't able to earn that much

#50     Apr 27, 2016