Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. jamesvo

jamesvo

maybe you didn't meet a broker could deactive your account when you don't trade for a few weeks.

#11     Dec 1, 2015
  2. Maxue

Maxue

Maybe micro live trading is more helpful, I always think trading mind is very important for one trader.

#12     Dec 3, 2015
  3. Micro live trading would be a better place after demo account for newbies, cuz they will feel the real impact of losing or wining in forex trading...

#13     Dec 7, 2015
  4. w3c

w3c

Even if you're experienced trader, trying a few of demo account before investing is a good way to check their trading condition. My current broker hotforex is the second and I am using demo to test my strategies.

#14     Dec 9, 2015
  5. Indeed! Some experienced traders would rather try their trading system before applying it in their lice account.

#15     Dec 9, 2015
  6. vic84

vic84

Demo accounts are important even if you are an experienced trader you can check your trades here and if you are a new trader then you can learn trading without loosing your money.

#16     Dec 13, 2015
  7. Cuz that's the essence of demo account, where you can learn and train your trading skill without risking even a single cent from your pocket. Just invest your time to learn and train more and you will get a better outcome in the future.

#17     Dec 14, 2015
  8. Demo trading is amazing, you don't have to be scared of mistakes you make but learn from them. Even when you blow your account you are still confidently trading on.
    I remember my first ventures on demo trade, I blew my account big time. No profits at all for some period of time. But things changed gradually when I started applying some strategies to my demo trading. One strategy I tried first and worked out well for me is the;

Triple Screen system
    It is basically having three chart displays on particular pair, on different time frames to help determine the trend in the near future. Using it brought good profit for me and things started turning around from then on.
    One other thing with demo is that you ain't scared of nothing, you can try whatever you want without fear.

#18     Jan 4, 2016
  9. ssss

ssss

#19     Jan 6, 2016
  10. ssss

ssss

#20     Jan 6, 2016