Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. For me a newbie is important demo account, I know more and more and practice is indispensable
    for you which one is better
    Forex Demo MetaTrader 4 or Forex Demo ClickTrade

#131     Feb 5, 2020
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have never even heard of ClickTrade.

#132     Feb 7, 2020
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

I would give my vote to metatrader, despite its old design it has powerful functionality and all necessary tools even for a seasoned trader.

#133     Feb 13, 2020
  4. Hey guys even i want to practice some demo before investing in forex, so i was looking out and found many but wanted to know whats the differences with different traders and their demo accounts ? does it work like the demo, cause i tried and seen, demo gives profit and less loss, open a live and boom its the opposite. if its not which forex is better to use with minimum account opening ?

#134     Feb 14, 2020
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

That's why I like MT4 too. It may look a bit dated but it's functional.

#135     Feb 14, 2020
    bulls95 likes this.
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

Demo account in Forex is added advantage for new trader as they get to trade without any fear of losing money. They can use their skill and strategy here before applying to the actual market.

#136     Mar 3, 2020
  7. Vettel5

Vettel5

*Demo account teaches you how to trade risk free with a demo trading account.
    *Most Forex brokers offer the well known MetaTrader platform. By opening a Forex demo account, you can familiarise yourself with the trading platform by making trades without putting real money at risk.
    *This way you get to learn about how to take a trade, how to close a trade, and how to use different tools to your advantage

#137     Mar 4, 2020
    bulls95 likes this.
  8. Trade risk free the money you're trading with on a demo account is virtual.Access the markets and practice trading under real market conditions.Become familiar with your trading platform.

#138     Mar 11, 2020
  9. RichardS

RichardS

I think they can help you, lvmexchange, try

#139     Mar 11, 2020
  10. If you choose a normal broker, then he will provide a normal demo account.

#140     Mar 11, 2020