Demo Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Danielle Davidson, Oct 9, 2015.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

What is the biggest issue with trading on demo account that you faced? I faced no issues completely that's why I'm wondering what can be wrong there?

#111     Nov 21, 2019
  2. padutrader

padutrader

there are many arguments for and against demo trading.....

.but it is a good way to get to know markets......

when I started trading 30 years back this was not available so and I feel it would have helped me save some money...some tuition fees.
    one thing is certain: if you do not make money in demo you are not going to make money live

#112     Nov 21, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

not if you calculate profit in percentage terms

#113     Nov 21, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

And conversely, making money in sim does not mean you will make money in live. Only a true auto-system can do that, between sim and live. Human psyche MUST be eliminated.

#114     Nov 21, 2019
    DevBru likes this.
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

I have never faced any issues with demo but the feeling with real money is different then what you have work with demo money.

#115     Dec 2, 2019
  6. i get your point. when real money is involved you tend to restrict yourself and become conscious.

#116     Dec 16, 2019
  7. pipeguy

pipeguy

Limit manual trading and it won't happen again. Basically I run 3 EA with Tickmill and Hotforex I only check platform time to time to see if robots operate correctly and market conditions are normal. Basically such trading quickly becomes similar to demo..

#117     Dec 18, 2019
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Right, demo is not the problem, we are and our feelings connected with real money. I think this happen to every person.

#118     Dec 24, 2019
  9. If you can make money in demo pretty well, you can replicate that on live account as long as you do not attach emotions.

#119     Dec 25, 2019
  10. tzachi

tzachi

Same as you Niko did for the real accounts before?

#120     Dec 26, 2019