Demo account with real account experience

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Kagisopeter, Nov 11, 2020.

1. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

All the resources that help in learning are only good, at least there’s no harm done

#81     Jan 20, 2021
  2. There will surely be some difference between demo accounts and live ones. They are absolutely free and using them on a reliable platform shouldn’t be such a big deal. Just pick a regulated broker that has a certain decent reputation and try it out.

#82     Jan 21, 2021
  3. I don’t understand why it's such a big deal. If demos work for you, you go ahead and use them and if not, there is no need for you to worry about it. Not all the traders prefer using them. Experience comes from trading and making money not from using demos.

#83     Jan 21, 2021
  4. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

It's up to everyone to use an account at home or not, just for yourself, you have to determine how ready you are for real trading

#84     Jan 22, 2021
  5. I think one of the biggest differentiators is trading psychology. Demo trading is easier because we know there’s no real danger to any “real” money.

#85     Jan 22, 2021
  6. Absolutely mate! Each one to his own, demo or no demos, having a mentor or self-learning, everyone’s got their own style and way of going about things and trading is no different.

#86     Jan 27, 2021
  7. I don’t know if I am the only unaware one out here, but there are actual courses pertaining to trading psychology. Now I don’t know how much of a hogwash that is.

#87     Jan 27, 2021
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

For those who might not know, forex demo accounts are training accounts that you can make and practice trading. They do not use real money, and so there is absolutely no risk involved. You can use them to test out different trading strategies and get a feel of the market.

#88     Jan 27, 2021
  9. You must research first before going with any broker.

#89     Jan 28, 2021
  10. That's also true.

#90     Jan 28, 2021