Demo account with real account experience

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Kagisopeter, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Resolve

Resolve

If we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts then we will not have any risks and we can learn how to do our trades with success.

#51     Dec 4, 2020
    Riley.R likes this.
  2. tedmos38

tedmos38

yes definitely.

#52     Dec 5, 2020
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

Difference in transaction costs and execution speed. Unfortunately many "working" trading edges (trade secrets) hinge on them. That's why as you grow as professional the list of acceptable brokers shrink :)

#53     Dec 6, 2020
  4. A demo account is the best option for beginners to start and practice forex trading and after some practice and getting the experience you can start real trading.

#54     Dec 7, 2020
  5. True there's no point trading mils when in real the investment is going to be just a few hundreds or thousands at the best. That's just a waste of time spent on a demo account because it will not tell anything about a trader's skill or strategy isn't it

#55     Dec 7, 2020
  6. I have noticed that 1 thing will be good in 1 broker and something else in some other broker. It is so hard to get all "good" features in 1. It is not possible in my experience.

#56     Dec 7, 2020
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

Demo accounts is for you to practice and test out strategies, but they can only provide you wish some typical situations, which will not prepare you for all the scenarios. As a result, the trades that you make while on Demo Account should not be taken as real situations.

#57     Dec 7, 2020
  8. Jaagup

Jaagup

Well said. I must say IC Markets is top for lowest spreads but if we see in overall charges, fxview is cheapest due to low commission. That's one example of difference perception.

#58     Dec 7, 2020
  9. tedmos38

tedmos38

exactly, that is why brokers set up the demos with huge funds so that the new traders will not realize the importance of margin.

#59     Dec 7, 2020
  10. Riley.R

Riley.R

Yes you're right. Since no money is involved in demo trading, beginners have a good chance of learning well from demo trading.

#60     Dec 8, 2020