Demo account with real account experience

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Kagisopeter, Nov 11, 2020.

1. wmwmw

wmwmw

The spreads on euro at coinexx widens to more than 1 pip after 5:00 pm ET, and return to normal after 7:00 pm ET.
    Right now it is 0.3 pip.

#41     Nov 27, 2020
  2. Johannab

Johannab

I can agree to an extent, but rushing to bigger risks is never a good idea.
    Take my example, I am in favor of balancing things out, I risk a little higher than average with my TDA and IBKR account because both have wider range of asset classes with enough educational material for medians like me.
    I have my usual ironed out trades with ig and fxview as I can always rely on the trades with less leverage. Never risked more than $700. I have my limits set and versed enough to exit a trade. A few occasions don’t turn out to be that lucky for me but can still say the outcomes are acceptable.
    Isn’t my staple for future trades as well and I am more welcome to opinions if this is a right strategy.

#42     Nov 27, 2020
  3. rider20

rider20

Correct. When funds are involved, emotions intervene and to be able to manage them while trading becomes a task. However, with practice, one is able to control them to some extent.

#43     Nov 30, 2020
    Marcos likes this.
  4. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yeah!! great things take time :thumbsup::D

#44     Nov 30, 2020
  5. Yes it's like the curse of the new trader. To let mind play over what one feels needs a hell lot of practice I must say. I am still at the fag end of getting there.

#45     Dec 1, 2020
  6. Marcos

Marcos

True. Patience is a must.

#46     Dec 3, 2020
  7. tedmos38

tedmos38

Indeed.

#47     Dec 3, 2020
  8. generally its very difficult to keep patience in demo for beginners level , for that reason i think its more appropriate to start a micro account.

#48     Dec 4, 2020
  9. You mean losing real money, even if small amount, is the way to learn patience!?!

#49     Dec 4, 2020
  10. tedmos38

tedmos38

You should trade with in demo with the trade size that you would actually prefer in the live trading. If you are making loss that is not just dependent on the lot size, your trading strategy and skills matter.

#50     Dec 4, 2020