Demo account with real account experience

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Kagisopeter, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Use IB!

#21     Nov 15, 2020
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

You can try Tickmill or Hotofrex, I trade with them, both have FCA licenses and offer ECN access

#22     Nov 16, 2020
  3. Alsafym

Alsafym

Demo - account to use even the most experienced and professional drivers in order to at least test your line of it, and for beginners this is generally a very convenient option.

#23     Nov 16, 2020
  4. Why is demo account very different from the live account, and its more complicated in live account than the demo ?

#24     Nov 16, 2020
  5. Because in a live account, you trade with real money and that's when emotions intervene too.

#25     Nov 17, 2020
  6. Their monthly charges are not meant for small traders. Use ib only if you are gonna be investing big in future.

#26     Nov 22, 2020
  7. turnegad

turnegad

What’s this rambling about ib’s charges? They don’t charge anything in the name of commissions.

#27     Nov 23, 2020
  8. Honestly, I hold a quite different opinion on using demos. Go directly with a live account. Failures are the only way to learn quickly and effectively. Doesn’t matter you use ic, fxview, xm, cmc or in my case pepperstone, I never created a demo account.
    You all might have heard a quote saying, “Don’t cry over spilt milk (trading losses), instead, go and find yourself a new cow (trade)”.
    What’s actually the purpose of using demo accounts? To minimise your losses, right? Because everyone fears losses but remember they are a part and you are still unpredictable with your future trades.
    Why not risk big and win big?

#28     Nov 23, 2020
  9. Kajir

Kajir

K must choose for himself the option that is closer to him, and there is, the one that he thinks is valid turns out to be profitable.

#29     Nov 23, 2020
  10. deaddog

deaddog

I use a demo/sym account to practice trading.
    I would never take a strategy live until I had tested it on demo.
    I practice with the same account size I will trade live.
    I make sure I follow the rules.
    Once a strategy proves to have an edge I can take it live with confidence.

#30     Nov 23, 2020