Demand to Know where Obama got 35 million

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Oct 8, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Who knows what sort of stuff dirtball Obama pulled. My favorite was this one.

Michelle Obamas pay in 2004 before hubby was a US Senator : $121,910

Michelle Obama's pay in 2005 after hubby became a US Senator: $316,962

So hubby becomes Senator and she gets a 160% pay raise. How sweet of a deal is that?

Imagine what kind of strings dirtball Obama is pulling for his family as President.

Of course he couldnt be doing anything too dirty because our wonderful press would pick up on it and immediately call Obama out.

#11     Oct 8, 2012
  2. You'll justify anything no matter how improbable and irrational so long as it fits with your personal opinions. This is an internet rumor begun by an Obama hater that has no credibility at all.
    An ABO demigod could probably get you to drink cyanide laced kool-aid if you believed it would guarantee a Romney win. But if you do get that guarantee.......make sure it's a money back guarantee!

Besides, Obama is part of God's design. What do you make of your great and precious Creator now? ROTFLMAOYWBM

#12     Oct 8, 2012
  3. jem

jem

I am not justifying anything. Other than the price tag... this is a rumor which makes sense to me. Win or lose he is switching his base to HI. I would do it too. He needs a Presidential library... does he not.

So, I personally am giving the rumor a more likely than not to based on some fact.

Would you like to make a bet that he announces his move to HI in the next 6 months... 200 dollars to charity.

#13     Oct 8, 2012
  4. I would bet you that this rumor - that he has purchased the house depicted in the article for $35 million - proves false. Whether Obama says within 6 months that he has the intention of moving to Hawaii sometime in the future is nugatory. My charity is Godhaters for Abortion Rights.

#14     Oct 8, 2012
  5. jem

jem

My charity is Quick Draw McGraw childrens hospital, particularly the NICU.

#15     Oct 9, 2012