Dem Senator Employed Illegal Alien Sex Offender

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Face it guys we all spend way too much time goofing off down here. :)
    Guess we all want an audience.

#41     Dec 13, 2012
  2. Considering the unfortunate reality that they have been effectively exiled from real world political discourse, they are very much left to chat boards and blogs. It's a cute little club, but hey, when that's all you got ..........:D

#42     Dec 13, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jeez RCG, what would you know about "real world"?

I see you are being ripped on by experienced FX traders up in the journal forum and have already lost 40% according to atticus. So much for the mods protecting you from harsh commentary.

Normally I don't take pleasure in seeing a person fail but your arrogance regarding the trading challenge makes it pretty fun to see you nosedive into a smoking hole in the ground. Now just about everyone on ET knows what you are. Nice work LOL. :D

#43     Dec 13, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

RCG is the poster child for the failed liberal parenting of the boomer generation, he is nothing more than a cog in the wheel of society, yet in his own mind, every fart smells like roses, and every shit he takes is precious.

He spent his childhood achieving ribbons, and commendation from his family for simply participating. Now in his 40's, he has had so much smoke blown up his ass, and been pumped so full of false confidence, and fake bravado, that he actually believes he is as successful as warren buffet, and that his words are no less prophetic than nostradamus, meanwhile he spends his nights vigorously scrubbing the floors of the hospital during the 3rd shift as a nurse from peoria, and he truly believes that its only a matter of time until society recognises him as the legendary picture he has painted of himself in his own mind.

#44     Dec 13, 2012
  5. I know enuf of the real world to recognize trolls who want a system, I know that. :D

So, whatever it is you think you see, it is just like everything else in the world you "see"......an illusion.:)

#45     Dec 13, 2012
  6. This is from somebody with a handle of Max E. Pad.:D :D

nuff said.

#46     Dec 13, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, imagine that, i created a dumb handle that people would laugh at, cause unlike you, I dont see myself as an enigma in my own mind.

#47     Dec 13, 2012
  8. Any day you decide to grow a pair and debate me , there buddy any day.

#48     Dec 13, 2012
  9. You gonna sell that holy grail of yours on ebay, I needs me one.

I know I mentioned it before ( but I don't know which thread).
    I get my trading signals from space aliens who send me messages.

My receiver is an old glass coke bottle with a straw from Mickey Dees for an antenna.

No signals lately , thinkin bout upgrading to better antenna, perhaps I'll splurge and get one from Burger King for X-mas.

#49     Dec 13, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#50     Dec 13, 2012