Dem Rep to unions: Time to get 'bloody'...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Democrat urges unions to 'get a little bloody when necessary'
    By Michael O'Brien - 02/23/11 07:57 AM ET

Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Statehouse News. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Political observers have been the lookout for potentially incendiary rhetoric in the wake of January's shooting in Tucson, Ariz., where Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) survived an assassination attempt, six were killed, and 12 others were injured.

On Wednesday afternoon, Capuano issued a brief apology: "I strongly believe in standing up for worker rights and my passion for preserving those rights may have gotten the best of me yesterday in an unscripted speech. I wish I had used different language to express my

2. pspr

pspr

3. Time to get 'bloody'...

Woo hoo

They fired all the teachers in RI and the union calls it "Pearl Harbor."

Where are the adults?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where's a good place to get relatively inexpensive ammo?
    Specifically 7.62 NATO and .45 ACP.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We've got milsurp 7.62x51mm FMJ showing up in the retail gun stores here in the west.

I noticed the protestor signs in Wisconsin with cross-hairs on Governor Walker's picture and alot of war rhetoric as well. The libtards were screaming bloody murder just a few weeks ago about such things.

Liberal hypocracy is limitless and we should find a way to harness it to power the country. Fuck fusion. :D

6. pspr

pspr

Check www.sportsmansguide.com

7. GO FOR IT , I say let union members bleed in the street.