Dem Rep. Asked If Black Lawmakers Would Care If Trayvon Were White

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 29, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Hilarious! Corrine Brown gets totally busted for lying, and pretending she would have cared about the Trayvon issue had the victim been white, then becomes unhinged and starts talking about how we need to tax the rich.....Democrats really are one trick ponies....

Got to be honest, i never thought someone on CNN would ask a question like that.

Brooke Baldwin asks Rep. Corrine Brown if her African American colleagues would be as upset about the circumstances of the Trayvon Martin case if the Trayvon was white. Rep. Brown responds she was heavily involved in aiding the investigation of a slain white girl.

Brooke then asks Rep. Brown if she could recall the name of the slain girl. Rep. Brown attempts to dodge the question, but after Brooke repeats the question Rep. Brown looses her cool and ges into a tirade about taxes. Brooke attempts to defuse the situation and ends the interview.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oxs5Woss__k?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oxs5Woss__k?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That stupid bitch isn't qualified to be a Walmart greeter let alone serve in Congress. What kind of ignorant dumb fuck votes for people like...oh wait...never mind.

3. Well that explains it the CBC is the conscience of Congress.

Sadly she is right it's also the consciousness of Congress too.

race baiting , demagogic hypocrites out to steal a buck at any price.

4. Classic greed.

The more the government gives people, the more they want... the more they come to believe they are ENTITLED to. Liberal, "entitlement" mind-set and greed have taken the USA to the brink of destruction!!

Solution, of course, is to give NOBODY NOTHING.. EXCEPT THE BARE MINIMUM TO SURVIVE... food, shelter, clothing, etc. If they want their lives to be better than that, they should get a F'N JOB!!

:mad: :mad:

5. I disagree, nothing means "the empty set" once you go with min to survive it's going to be their idea of survival which is infinite if you listen closely to these parasites.

6. You don't think their "entitlement" mindset is infinite? Like, "gonna live off of the government FOREVER"? If you give them enough to be satisfactorily comfortable, they have no incentive to ever provide for themselves.

I don't know about you, but my Grandpa told me, "the world doesn't owe you a living".... and "if you expect to eat, you better plan on working"....

7. scat your "THE BARE MINIMUM TO SURVIVE."

Is wayyy too generous.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

9. Well, we're not going to let ne'er do wells starve or freeze to death. I'd think living in a shelter, bed on a cot...barracks style with no privacy... and getting their meals via "soup kitchen line" would wear on them enough to do something about it... but I could be wrong.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

...the currently drawn 3rd Congressional District dates to reapportionment done by the Florida Legislature after the 1990 U.S. Census. Because Florida has a large population of African Americans, but not a large enough concentration anywhere in the state to easily configure a congressional district with a majority, there were several attempts to create a few gerrymandered districts which were certain to elect an African American candidate...

Unfucking believable.

#10     Mar 29, 2012