Dem Clown Officially Joins Clown Parade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Soon they won’t be able to find a clown car that is big enough for all of them.

3. Not to worry. Their job now is to convince voters that they are not all in the same bus and start throwing the other ones under the bus. That will free up some room in the clown car over time time. but yeh gonna get more crowded first......much more.

Tulsi Gabbard announced that she was joining "the Big Tent party" and within a week the tent had suddenly shrunk to the point where she was suffocating. Pretty funny. Howard Dean, the former chair of the DNC flat out said that she was not qualified. Not qualified to be president? "Qualified" is sort of a loaded word. The former dem party chair saying a female, semi-black, congresswoman,veteran is not even "qualified" to be president?

I mean, I am not going to vote for her but seriously she is not qualified compared to what? The Castro Boy because he was Secretary of Housing and held the ceremonial role of mayor in a city-manager run city??? Compared to Beto Orourke who I guess did something somewhere, sometime that I have not read up on or heard about??

Just imagine if someone said that Barry Hussein was "not qualified" to be president because he was too extreme and not even a one-term senator who was unknown. I can guaranty ya that there would be 50 articles the next day that all used the word "dogwhistle" in them.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...idates-qualified-to-be-president-except-tulsi

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  4. elderado

elderado

There's just something really PHONY about her. Every time she opens her mouth (with the exception of when she's going to say something Very Serious), she giggles. Oddly. It's really weird. There's just something wrong with her.

It's as if she has one of those remote-controlled vibrators in her crotch.

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If shes the nominee she gets the same turn out and % of the black vote as Obama.That= Trump or any republican is fucked

6. Don't be getting Barry all lathered-up and excited by talking about vibrators and Kamala Harris's crotch.

We know he already had to call her once and "apologize" for saying that she was the hottest Attorney General in the country. Yeh, I am sure she was really offended.

7. UsualName

UsualName

Ahh, Kamala shows up at Howard U on the day she announced and will do her first event in South Carolina at an AKA event. Didn’t see that coming.

8. wildchild

wildchild

The democrats are truly evil people.

9. wildchild

wildchild

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

MLK

So its MLK day and racists like Tony Stark cannot get past skin color. Ohhh, he also is a diehard supporter of the party that started the KKK. Nicely played, bigot.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Harris isn't my 1st choice but her character is 1000x greater than Trumps.

I am a supporter of the party that represents the union states,currently that is the democrat party.The KKK are a confederate states creation and the republican party currently represent the confederate states

#10     Jan 21, 2019