Delta Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MACD, Nov 3, 2022.

1. MACD

MACD

upload_2022-11-16_7-24-42.png

#11     Nov 16, 2022
  2. MACD

MACD

upload_2022-11-21_9-1-1.png

#12     Nov 21, 2022
  3. MACD

MACD

upload_2022-11-29_10-32-49.png

#13     Nov 29, 2022
  4. LuisJara

LuisJara

I dont believe that Spaguetti traders make good money. I never knew on of them. If you want a real bussiness, keep it simple.

#14     Dec 28, 2022
  5. TraderKohl

TraderKohl

I heard an infomercial on am station today. Always leery when they only give a phone number without saying their name or website, so I just googled the phone number. What is the charting program here in the post?

#15     Apr 28, 2024
  6. schizo

schizo

Well, you're not the first vigilente to stand up against these scammers, nor will you be the last. But let me regurgitate what I've said countless times in the past.

SCAMMERS EXIST ONLY BECAUSE THERE ARE GULLIBLE FOLKS WHO WANT TO BE SCAMMED.

I should also add that not only are they gullible, but they're lazy as hell. They don't wanna put in the time and effort to learn how to trade. They want others to do all the heavy lifting for them (ie. literally telling them where to get in and out). It ain't like they lack the intelligence, but they prefer to squander their time on more important tasks like social media (and, yeah, gossiping on this forum :sneaky:).

#16     Apr 28, 2024
    MACD likes this.
  7. MACD

MACD

@schizo, again Thanks for your cogent posts and comments. Yes, of course someone can trade (questionably -- consistently profitable without "all those squigglies and lines?" -- but if you are schooled and adept at trading "off of prices and make xxx Profits and you find that with efficient better charting/trading system you add XXXX profits per day -- then after you see the value by trying it for Free and See the value you might find that not only is it easier, and more profitable -- and requires Less focus then it might justify the cost. (Free Trial should prove and then the small monthly fee maybe seen as a fraction of additional profits.

BTW -- I do not care if anyone else is using the same trade system afforded by the charting system. Also, forget the "Look of too many lines and squiggles" -- as you can ignore all that -- as the charts call the trades without straining one's eyes as these are not determining the profitability -- and can be turned off on the charts and be invisible.

#17     Apr 28, 2024
    schizo likes this.