Delta hedging options wiht Futures..some text

Discussion in 'Options' started by cdcaveman, Aug 31, 2012.

1. my fucking micro funding you mean haha.. I find alot of people saying so many times "its a matter of being under capitalized" its the same premise as the statistic that most businesses go out of business because of underfunded... thats one way to crack it.. the other way is good businesses get plenty of funding.. its the guy that doesn't get funding that thinks there is scarcity in capital and his problem is under capitalization.. I personally believe that you can make it with a small amount of capital.. (i would have to think that to succeed in my position anyway) haha all more would do is make for a bigger blow up in most cases anyway.. a fool and his money are soon parted as they say... from my readings i hear most guys hedge options with options as much as they possibly can and get far away from the underlying as they can.. for the reasons you stated. hopium is a bitch..

#21     Sep 3, 2012
  2. hey man..i wanted to tell you.. . this article right here.. explained it as cleanly and briefly as i've ever seen it.. theres more to it then this.. but generally this is the idea.. read this..

http://learning.saxobank.com/forex/options/gamma_scalping.aspx

#22     Sep 3, 2012