delta-gamma neutral

Discussion in 'Options' started by mynd66, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I was not o on the floor in the 1970's but the PHLX started around the same time as the CBOE. I was only commenting on what happened in the late 80's to the 2000's. BOth of our observations are correct, and I am 100% sure there were no hand helds and liquid underlying for the equity options in the 70's.

Either way its my opinion you always offer excellent answers and advice here.

#31     Mar 30, 2009
  2. dmo

dmo

Well thanks, and I can say the same in return. I've learned a lot about the equity side of the game from your posts.

#32     Mar 30, 2009
  3. Thanks, good stuff.

#33     Apr 1, 2009
  4. Good advice, Natenberg's book is the shiznit.

How ya been man?

#34     Apr 6, 2009
  5. mynd66

mynd66

Just purchaced the book. Thanks for the recomendation.

#35     Apr 6, 2009
  6. dennisb

dennisb

Also bought Natenbergs book, my first book about trading anyway ;) thnx

#36     Apr 6, 2009
  7. An excellent book, but a terrible book for beginners. It's far too advanced. And the people who keep recommending it, know that to be true.

Mark
    http://blog.mdwoptions.com/options_for_rookies/

#37     Apr 6, 2009
  8. Hanging in there. I finally realized how stupid I was.

I understand [finally] risk now. You know how frustrating it was to be profitable on 70% of your trades but still manage to blow up?

No matter how high you think the probability of the trade is, it is NEVER OK to go "all in."

So yeah, made some mistakes but I'm chugging along. How are you doing man? Did I read somewhere you are moving to Ft Lauderdale?

#38     Apr 6, 2009