Dell wants your feedback...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DellCA, Jan 6, 2010.

1. DellCA

DellCA

At Dell we have worked hard to build out the Dell Consumer Support Home Page to be a thorough support website providing all levels of self-support service, as well as providing easy access to all of the relevant information needed to obtain assisted support. The design of the page has grown organically over time, but we feel it's time to give the look/feel of the page a facelift.

We’d love to hear what you’d like to see on the site. Please join our Storm Session to let us know what you think.

2. consumer support at dell. that is funny. i bought a new desktop for the wife a few months back that had a warranty. it had a problem so i call support. after trying a few things they decide its a software problem and that is not covered under the free warranty but they have this other pay site that might be able to help me. of course the pay site wont even talk to me without paying up front. wtf.

3. My last computer was an hp. Whenever, I wanted to reinstall my OS, I'ed call their support and they would help me do it. So far you have a better machine but nowhere can I find a place to call or any directions from Dell on how to do it. All the directions that I got was plug it in and turn it on. I have to say you did bother to send the instructions in english.

4. I ordered a dell for a family member a few months ago and had an issue with the order. I tried contacting customer service with no luck through phone. Then I emailed using your ridiculous contact page, and I have yet to receive a response. You want feedback? Here: Stop sucking at everything.