Dell says 3PAR accepts its upped offer of $24.30

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, Aug 26, 2010.

1. 3PAR weel shay, "screw yer all", after the manipulators r finished shorting it... Duz, sending ze stock pryce to $10/share once egein...

#21     Aug 30, 2010
  2. WTF? The article isn't there.

Guess that's what caused the spike in PAR.

Someone's going to get in trouble if that b.s. article was really posted.

#22     Aug 30, 2010
  3. I heard from someone but not sure what is the deal is since I do not trade tech, about dells big 10 offer over HP as an offer that cannot be refused. I doubt HP will match a bid of 40. At that point it is a dumb move.

And another reason why Tech stocks are terrible buy and holds. They blow money left and right issuing stock options and paying 100x valuations on companies just because they get in a pissing match.

All at the expense of the shareholders.

#23     Aug 30, 2010
  4. 3PAR Nickel slots. Think about the guy who went all in on the nickel play only to see it jump close to a quarter and then closing for a 3 nickels. (300%)

Anyhow check out the 37.5 call options chart

#24     Aug 30, 2010
  5. And the computer says something fishy going on.

#25     Aug 30, 2010
  6. HP OFFERS 33!!!

Dell might offer 40!!

#26     Sep 2, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Wow are they desperate for this company, seems like its telling you these companies don't have any real organic growth these days that moving forward they will have to make acquisitions to keep growing as they did over the last 10-20 years. Only one making out in this deal is 3par and no one else, they are paying entirely too much for this company above $20 a share, this was a $6 dollar stock in early 2009 by the way, today over $30.

#27     Sep 2, 2010

8. how is it growth if 3PAR shows a consistent loss since IPO?

negative profits. All they are going to do is grow goodwill on the balance sheet and have to depreciate it every year.

Why do you think techstocks never go up?

#28     Sep 2, 2010