Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop Like New Condition

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DaffyDuck6114, May 11, 2006.

1. This laptop is only a couple of months old; it’s in absolute perfect mechanical condition. Cosmetically there are no scratches anywhere on it; the only thing is that that the word Inspiron on the front of it is partially rubbed off, that’s it. Other than that, it’s in Brand New Condition.

Specifications:

1.73 GHz Intel Pentium Processor
    Centrino Mobile Unit
    512 MB of RAM
    60 GB Hard Drive
    CDR/DVD Drive
    Windows XP Professional

Retail Value: $1,800
    My asking Price: $1,100
    Comes with all the original manuals and everything that came with it in the box. Please contact me at davidh1344@yahoo.com

2. or write to me here.

3. Dell Outlet:

Inspiron 9400/E1705
    (System Identifier: ZRRGRPH3)

Inspiron 9400/E1705 Notebook: Intel Core Duo Processor T2300 (1.66GHz/667MHz FSB)
    Genuine Windows XP Pro

System Price : $1,009.00
    Promotion Discount : $150.00
    Final Price : $859.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operating System
    Genuine Windows XP Pro
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Memory
    1 GB DDR2 SDRAM 533MHz (2 DIMMs)
    Hard Disk Drive
    60 GB EIDE Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
    Certified Refurbished
    Certified Refurbished
    Base
    Inspiron 9400/E1705 Notebook: Intel Core Duo Processor T2300 (1.66GHz/667MHz FSB)
    Media Bay
    24X CD RW/DVD Combo Drive
    Network Interface Card
    1390 Wireless Card
    NoteBook Screen
    17 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen XGA+ Notebook Screen

4. These systems are not the same specs, the top one you didnt even list the price.

5. chud

chud

I got the same system with identical specs from Dell for $1000 last August. I'm sure you can get better prices now with rebates and coupons.

6. It's only one system.

The sad fact is unless your Laptop has a 3 or 4 year warranty it's probably worth $700-$900. You're certainly not helped by the fact that Dell puked up nearly every laptop they had before May 1st trying to make their numbers last quarter. They were also getting rid of the single core chips - (Yours is single core, and the outlet one is dual core.)

Completed Ebay auctions will provide you the best pricing info.

In the future, don't buy anything from Dell without atleast a 25% discount.

7. Yes, i forgot to include that it does have 2 year warranty on it, including home arrival support.