Delay: US and Israel must enjoy second coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DHS, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Great, now that we've covered the rhetoric let's look at the facts.

If Iran wanted to how would they ever attempt such a thing?

You have Israel that has tons of WMD and nukes (that it tries to hide), you have US taxpayers that are forced to "dontate" billions in "aid" and weapons to Israel every year. You have US strike forces in every area of the middle east.

This would be like a street thug bragging that he is going to break into Fort Knox.

But the christian facists are hanging on to those word like they are from jesus himself. And will use it to further terorrize the middle east and to try and genocide them.

Hitler genocide = BAD
    USA state genocide = justified

Saddam torture = BAD
    USA torture = a tool.

Got it? Oil's well that ends well.

#41     Jul 28, 2007
  2. I love you Toronto Trader!

#42     Jul 28, 2007

3. Ad hominem

#43     Jul 28, 2007
  4. actually if you kept reading the article.. it was refuted. put your bi-focals back on and chop chop. then watch the video of a Rabbi that was actually there and talked to the man first hand.

edit: i find it very suspect that you hold on to your dogma when it leads to such horrific war crimes.. just like iraq twice. do you hate us that much??? i will not fight your illegal fabricated war dude, no matter how many times you try to lie me into it.

#44     Jul 28, 2007
  5. Toronto, think for a moment. I realize you guys are delusional to the radical, Islamic threat and believe that Bush is the cause of the world's problems. Did you ever think for a moment that perhaps the Iranians would fund and provide the means to blow up a nuke/dirty bomb in the US/elsewhere through a terror cell? Or are terror cells a figment of the "right's" imagination as well?

PM me and we'll discuss, Wael.

#45     Jul 28, 2007
  6. that's exactly what they want you to think when they pull another false flag.. wake up.. you are so simple. this is easy dude. go watch the BBC/WTC7 video. gnaw on that bone awhile Corky.

#46     Jul 28, 2007
  7. ratboy, what is your explanation of 9/11? Who was behind it - who orchestrated it? If you do believe the truth, then why do you think the terrorists are done? I would love to hear your opinion. By the way, Wael, PM me.

#47     Jul 28, 2007
  8. The bottom line is: some of you guys don't believe in the threat of radical Islam on the West/Israel; you believe America is a terrorist nation (at least 1 of you does anyway) and Ahmadinejad wants peace... I don't agree. You won't change your minds and I won't change mine. If any of you want to have an intelligent discourse on trading, let me know.

#48     Jul 28, 2007
  9. Uh, you have to be connected to sanity to enjoy the second coming.

The second coming is simply the return to sense of the mind of the Son of God.

For nonsense has nearly destroyed it, necessitating a "new" creation.

The "first" coming was the creation of the Son of God as he was Created.

The world you see is the destruction of that Son, as he preferred to change himself into something other than his Created reality.

Since the world is all about separation, the second coming is all about the return to unity, connectivity, communication, and oneness.

This means that bodies will no longer be preferred instead of perfect spirit. For bodies are the device that maintains the illusion of separation, which is the destruction of the Son as he was Created.

As you read the Bible, remember that I told my Apostles that there would be much they would understand later. In time, some of them are still working out their salvation as of 2007, and doing quite well I might add.

While it is true that the Holy Spirit will teach you everything you want to know about salvation, it is not true that all of the apostles were suddenly enlightened on a day called Pentecost.

Education via the Holy Spirit is a cooperative joint venture involving the retraining of your mind.

And while it is true that a miracle can induce you to suddenly reorganize your perspective so that you think right-mindedly, you can lose that perspective any time you allow fear to enter the picture.

Therefore, anytime you read about the "wrath of God" in the Bible, you can be assured that the writing was inspired by fear, and not by the Holy Spirit.

Fear is simply unworkable. I cannot control your fear for you any more than I could control the fear of my apostles, who were not yet fully willing to follow me.

The point being, very few know what the "second coming" means, especially among the evangelicals.

And to wish for a war to usher it in is insane and counter productive. For salvation is achieved by peace of mind, and minds in conflict will not see the second coming.

Armageddon - war - started at the beginning of time. For time begins the destruction of the Son of God.

And all those in time are experiencing a battle between illusions...but never a battle between illusion and truth. Only illusions can clash together. Illusions melt and disappear when brought near the truth.

Time itself is an illusion, and will end for you when you wake up to the truth. It will end for the world when the world wakes up to the truth.

The truth is you are the eternal Sons of God, connected as one, each one an indispensable part of the Sonship. So there is only one Son.

Nothing can go to war except illusions the Sonship has about himself.

Armageddon could be described as a pain threshold, beyond which the Son of God is no longer willing to go in the destruction of himself.

This permits a change of mind about what he really wants, and what he thinks he wants. And when he is unified about what he wants, the conflict in his mind ends, and with it time.

This usually occurs on an individual level, as each aspect of the Son reaches a pain threshold and seeks a better way. Then begins his education in the ways of salvation, when he is willing to be taught.

What evangelicals do not understand is that the salvation of the entire Sonship is inevitable given enough time.

And time will not end until the entire Sonship has been saved.

And while there is yet some thought about excluding this or that member of the Sonship, salvation is delayed, and you will continue to wander about in time upon a cycle of "birth" and "death".

Christ is the entire Sonship in its original state of being. The world is the entire Sonship in a destroyed state of existence.

The anti-Christ is a unified effort to make "man" Christ's reality. It is the maintenance of the status quo, in which the world is made more real that the reality of Christ.

Look around and see for yourself such unified effort. Warring parties all agree that the world is real, and worth fighting for. How is this not anti-Christ?

The effort is so unified that it's symbol is that of one "man"...commonly known as "the man".

And this man offers the world his own brand of peace...anything to maintain the status quo. That brand of peace may look like a grande double cappucino latte with whipped cream to some. To others that brand may look like a huge police force protecting them from intruders and infidels.

It may look like a cease fire. It may look like a truce. It may look like peace. But it is all for covering over the cause of conflict in the first place.

In fact, the world arose to hide conflict, and its solutions always deal with symptoms and never causes.

So the world is a "beast" and you are marked by its numbering systems, its identification systems. You are hunted by its law systems, and threatened by its jail systems.

Do you think you can just sell your social security number on Ebay? Try it. See how the beast has you on a short leash.

All of this is anti-Christ, for all of it would maintain the world as is, trusting in its solutions for your salvation. And if you are lucky, it lets you die in peace.

Jesus

#49     Jul 28, 2007
  10. well we have to first determine what exactly happened and how those buildings came down. one thing we know for certain is that the govt's version is at best far fetched and comical.

how can we figure anything out till we admit that almost everything they have told us is a lie? what we do know is that this was an extremely complex operation and needed the assistance of insiders.

i merely suggested to start with the BBC's video of Jane Standley announcing the collapse of the Salomon bldg for you since you are obviously a beginner.

#50     Jul 28, 2007