Delay: US and Israel must enjoy second coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DHS, Jul 28, 2007.

1. 2 responses - first to the Wael moron:

The radical, Islamic threat had not been fully known when the govt backed the so-called freedom fighters in Afghanistan. We tried to help them expel the Soviets (a totalitarian regime, mind you) - so they could worship Allah in peace - which was successful, and then they eventually turned on us (Bin Laden and his ilk) by using the excuse that we shouldn't have a presence in the Middle East and so on. As far as what your Iranian pal has said, if you're too lazy to simply do a google search yourself and read his quotes - well, then, that speaks volumes.

To my Canadian friend, I want you to ask yourself, how much good has America done for the world the last 60+ years in particular and then compare that to what most of the rest of the world has done. We give large amounts of aid to feed the hungry and "take care" of other people in need. Whenever a natural disaster occurs, America is there to help. We've always been there to help, most of the West simply talks and then the same people who receive/have received our aid through the decades, are the same people who have the audacity to then "spit" on us or complain that we don't give enough. If the US said tomorrow that we are cutting off all world aid and bringing all of our troops home, do you think there would be peace? Of course not, the world would be thrown into a cataclysmic state. Secretely, of course, most of the world wants our aid/input - it's just not politically correct to admit it.

By the way, where's the link which shows that "evangelicals" are training people to go into Iran and behead people.

#31     Jul 28, 2007
  2. LOL, that's exactly the parsing I was talking about. If you think Israel and the Israelies want to be eliminated from the page of history/time any more than they'd like to be wiped off the map - you're even more delusional than I thought you were. It does not take a linguist to realize that "eliminating Israel from the page of time" in Farsi is absolutely identical to "wiping Israel off the map" in English.

#32     Jul 28, 2007
  3. please read the whole page dumbass. of course you stop on memri's translation... i.e. the israeli intelligences interpretation.

and please watch the rabbi's video.. he was there.. he asked point blank. i know you wont believe him because your ego cant handle being wrong... but most of us don't want to die due to your ego.

#33     Jul 28, 2007
  4. isn't it time for czar to quote wikipedia by now?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#34     Jul 28, 2007
  5. i fought the lies about yellow cake and wmd's before the iraq war and faced the same idiotic brainwashed types as we see in this thread. that wasn't easy i will admit. but i stuck to my guns.... this time??? this is easy.... no lies for wars. every piece of propaganda coming out will easily be put to rest.. so bring it on simpletons.

#35     Jul 28, 2007
    #36     Jul 28, 2007
  7. :D :D :D :D :D

#37     Jul 28, 2007
  8. WaelIdiot, I never said that all muslims were involved in jihad. By the way, do any of you guys actually trade? This is a trading message board. If you believe that America/capitalism is the enemy, why do you participate in the financial markets? Let's end this debate with some trading results. Any of you care to challenge me to a p/l contest for the month of August? If so, PM me.

#38     Jul 28, 2007
  9. That Memri translation was complimented in the article you posted. It together with Al-Jazeera's tranlation (which you have failed to refute or explain) is more than enough to demonstrate that whether he said "eliminate the regime from the page of time/history" or "wipe Israel off the map" he made his intentions absolutely clear.

#39     Jul 28, 2007
  10. I will!!!

You trade your unregulated forex and I will trade my ES. You name the place and the time...Czar.

#40     Jul 28, 2007