Delay: US and Israel must enjoy second coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DHS, Jul 28, 2007.

1. well it was the nuclear holocaust part that i was referring to. so what if they think their messiah is coming... i think mine is. doesn't mean i am going to nuke anyone over it.

#11     Jul 28, 2007
  2. Ahamdinejad (again, sp?) believes it is the islamic destiny to destroy the West and of course, Israel. It sounds like you may have some Christian beliefs and in fact this is well documented in the Bible when it discusses "end times." I encourage you to search things which he has said and then you'll realize that a nuclear armed Iran is NOT in the best interests of the US/Israel. So many people in the West and the US want to believe that radical Islam wants peace, George W Bush masterminded 9/11 and all of this other insane nonsense that gets thought up, while ignoring the facts. I've always said that if liberals in the 70's and 80's listened to what the Kremin was saying and what the Soviets were doing, they would not be quick to assume the commies wanted peace. Same thing today, it's not politically correct to point out the truth about radical Islam.

#12     Jul 28, 2007

3. please cite a source to back up this claim.

#13     Jul 28, 2007
  4. There are numerous accounts, like I said, just do a google/Yahoo search for: "death to america israel" and you'll come up with many sources. If I give you a reference, you'll just say that I gave you a "right wing website," so research it yourself with an open mind. Even the liberal news media has reported about how he vows the desctruction of the US/Israel, so it's actually common knowledge. Don't be fooled by this guy, just because he smiles to the camera and hates President Bush as much as some in the West do, doesn't make him a good guy to be trusted.

#14     Jul 28, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

sorry, common sense not allowed on this topic

#15     Jul 28, 2007
  6. well first of all i already know all about what you think he said... but i actually have already researched this and know what he actually said. and personally i dont buy into the old right/left paradigm that you still do.

but bottomline.. he never said it. he said the "zionist govt" of israel would crumble just as the old soviet regime did. considering that the US and Israel have called for and carried out regime changes in the past... i dont think we have the high ground here.

what is sad is that people actually are brainwashed into thinking he hates jews and has called for wiping israel off the map. this is pro war propaganda.. thats why i asked for you to cite your source.

#16     Jul 28, 2007
  7. All I have to say is research for yourself what the guy has said and research the "mahdi." If you guys don't want to accept what he says and what is written about their "messiah" then so be it. We're supposed to believe that Bush blew up the WTC and the levies in New Orleans but we're not supposed to accept what these nut jobs actually say, because it's "right wing propaganda." Whatever, pal. Good luck to you.

#17     Jul 28, 2007
  8. Is Al-Jazeera's translation good enough for you? Something tells me they understand Farsi better than you or Juan Cole ever will.

Ahmadinejad: Wipe Israel off map

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be wiped off the map.

http://english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=15816

Keep trying to parse his words, keep exposing yourself for the useful idiots that you are. Ahmadenejad is counting on you, just like Stalin and Hitler did.

#18     Jul 28, 2007
  9. Where did Ahmadinajad say that he want's to destroy the west 4X???

Do you have a proof that he said so???

You have the fucking audacity to talk about the Iranian threat?? you little fuck...You are the ones, you and your evangelical bitches, who is training and sending Jundallah, an ultra radical salafi muslim group from Pakistan, to his country to behead his people.

You are the one who invaded the country next door to his and shrieked that his turn is next being part of the axes of evil.

Show me a proof that after all you did in the Middle East, Ahmadinajjad said that he wants to destroy the west. If not? then shut the hell up.

If we do not end up with AIPAC people falsifying shit, it is the evangelical doom and gloom fuckers (Hi Tigger) coming and continuing the process falsification.

This guy has no problem ridiculing any opposing views as conspiracy while at the same time, direct you to the bible to read how Iran will start a nuclear Armageddon. :D

Shameless bastards.

#19     Jul 28, 2007
  10. The bottom line is this ratboy....Prior to the 80s, these so called radical muslims did not register as a threat. In fact, these Muslim terrorists were called Mujahedeen and freedom fighters.

Now that Hagee wants to kiss up to his zionist masters and build a multi million dollar mansion from money bamboozled from the pockets of idiots like "The4xCzar"; muslims became the wicked ones.

And not any muslims ratboy! All muslims are followers of satin according to these Christian Talibans. You do not belive them????? Read the book of so and so!

Same fucking idiots...different religion.

#20     Jul 28, 2007