Defining Moment: Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 19, 2008.

1. LOL. You are rather clueless, aren't you? The caps gave it away.

If you think pointing out the obvious (that McCain looks like he is going to puke in Obama's direction) is the same as insinuating that Powell likes Obama because he is black and is hence racially biased, then there is no debate--you are clueless.

To the ignore pile you go.

#51     Oct 20, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

I used to look upon Colin Powell with respect and admiration. No longer.

If he was "for America", he'd opt for the Jesse Ventura... "none of the above"... [non]vote.

#52     Oct 20, 2008
  3. You were called out, so now you run and hide like a little girl (BTW, just like you did on the ES Journal thread.) You are intellectually dishonest if you think race had no factor in Powell's decision.

#53     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Race had nothing to do with Powell's decision .... NOTHING!!!

Powell is a straight shooter through and through!!!

#54     Oct 20, 2008
  5. Has nothing to do with race.

#55     Oct 20, 2008
  6. How would you explain that ?

[​IMG]

#56     Oct 20, 2008
  7. and that ?

[​IMG]

#57     Oct 20, 2008
  8. You must have gone off your meds today. :p

#58     Oct 20, 2008
  9. These candidates aren't in good condition save for Palin.

Biden had a brain aneurysm in his mid 40s. Obama is a hopelessly addicted and miserable wannabe exsmoker - now addicted to nicotine gum.

By far the worst is McCain who needs to talk about his suicide attempt in captivity and that last melanoma surgery - and that's just to mention a few. He's a mess. Nobody thought he'd be a 2 termer - now I wonder if he can even get through 1 term

This is the worst health disclosures in decades NYT reports today in a huge story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/20/us/politics/20health.html?hp=&pagewanted=print

#59     Oct 20, 2008
  10. Thanks--you are absolutely right, but I would suggest not feeding the trolls (such as monkey boy), and there are many here on the politics and religion section.

#60     Oct 20, 2008