defining a living thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 21, 2003.

1. TM_Direct, aphexcoil, etc., this is for you:

you guys basically have the same opinion of animals as cave men. if i were to go back and ask a cave man what he thinks of the animals he eats or their feelings, it would probably be like this:

me: do you care about the animals you eat or their feelings?

cave man: huh? what? animal feelings? what? who cares about them, i'm hungry! ROAR!! (then he clubs me over the head)

that is still basically how you guys think. who has the more advanced thinking here, me or you guys? i'm caring about other animals and you guys don't, just like cave men.

keep in mind, as unbelievable as it may seem, you may be wrong. when people are wrong, they usually don't know it; if they did, they'd probably have a different opinion. it's very possible you guys have opinions that suck, even though you don't want to think so.

btw, religion is the same thing. you guys have the same beliefs people had 2000 years ago. who is probably more right, me who accepts 2003 science, or you guys, believing in an old book of nonsense?

#51     Oct 22, 2003

2. Gordon....once again you prove that your mouth is only good as a depository for sperm donations........You really are the without a doubt the most clueless and absent minded poster on ET.....What I really enjoy is how you try to put yourself ABOVE everybody else....Gordon is right and everybody else is wrong LOL.....You run around whining like a baby every time a word is deleted from one of your posts...you start screaming about censorship and your rights ect....but then you want to take away others rights to eat beef because YOU disagree with it....LOL.....Your a clown and everytime you post you prove it.

#52     Oct 22, 2003
  3. .....so close your whopping $2000 account and go live in the woods not at home with mommy and daddy...You see, if you loved the animals so much, you would know that your house is sitting on land that was once theirs...but you had the animals exterminated the land cleared and you and mommy live comfortably together at the expense of many animals....Im sure you dump alot, so you must take the crap that falls out of your mouth and bottom and recycle it right? or do you just flush it and forget it knowing that its somebody elses problem right?? The car you drive ( mom's stationwagon?) im sure that it doesn't omit any sort of toxins that kill animals ...you don't use electricity either right? ...or a computer....No...you love the animals sooo much.....look at al the products in your Moms house and think about the factory where they were made...the land that was cleared , the chemicals used, then feel really good about yourself because you had a veggie burger..,,,,,,then think of how many animals were wiped out when they cleared the forest to grow that veggie burger.

#53     Oct 22, 2003
  4. you are OUT OF YOUR MIND

#54     Oct 22, 2003
  5. this is typical of you. you know why you're ridiculous? you do this in all the debates, and not just to me. this is why no one can have an intelligent conversation with you:

where did i call for making it illegal to eat meat?!?! WHERE?! THIS is what i proposed:
    in case you don't understand yet, recently you claimed in like 3 posts that i said a human is the same as a microbe. NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT. i said, imo, a human's death is the same as an ant's. if you're going to argue with me, at least stop making shit up!!

#55     Oct 22, 2003
  6. Einstein.......You called for reducing the amount of meat we eat.....how you going to do this?? By passing laws? By making it harder or more expensive?? ...re: the microbes...i have posted three times the same post for you....You are clueless and 95% of what you say is just nonsense.

#56     Oct 22, 2003
  7. educating people.

i don't eat meat or intentionally harm animals and no law needed to be passed for me to be this way.

#57     Oct 22, 2003
  8. I dont really think that would pass, see, for this kinda thing you need people to REALLY care about feelings and wellbeing, right?

lets say you get someone like that, what will they choose
    1) do not butcher anymore cows
    2) butcher as much as / more cows then now and feed 2 and a half Billion starving people

I dont knooow the cows look so saaaad ... and I know these childrens pains, i've dieted, too!

then theres people like me. Who thinks it sucks that children are starving but Hunt every now and then for fun

do you really think educating me that putting a bullet in a rabbit/swine/whatever will hurt them for 0,00001seconds before they go to the holy grazing fields? naaahh.

As for the bioindustry; those cows either

1) get to run around alot and have fun, then are killed which takes less then a second
    2) have liven their whole life in a biofarm and dont even *know* what they are missing

like kids in Burundi, we'll be like: aaaahh they dont have internet. They are like: "why are these lame-o's staring at those glowboxes?"

:)

Tiki

#58     Oct 22, 2003
  9. So what your saying is YOUR beliefs are correct and YOU are right and YOU and YOUR groups need to EDUCATE those non believers ??? Your more religious then you thought gordo....your the same one who is against any form of censorship and religion and you call it brainwashing nonsense....but YOU ( meaning vegetarians) are going to educate the masses because you are right and they are wrong AND your PERSONAL beliefs should take precedent and be pushed on people with a different belief system?? LMFAO!:p

#59     Oct 22, 2003
  10. equating religion to how i form my beliefs is silly.

#60     Oct 22, 2003