defining a living thing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 21, 2003.

1. thank you for making my own point, pea brain.

you claimed i said we are the same as microbes.

my response was, no, a human DEATH is the same as an ant's.

what does the post above say?!?! get a clue.

#21     Oct 21, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah it's so funny, so many of these guys that say don't eat cows, that's cruel are the same ones that support partial birth abortions where a doctor sticks a foot long syringe inside the babies head as its coming out of it's mother's womb and then sucks the brain matter out of its head. Oh yeah but please leave the poor cows alone. LOL. OK, GG, will do. Hypocrisy is not even a strong enough word for this worthless crap.

#22     Oct 21, 2003
  3. without beating gordo up too much, i seriously am amazed at his passion for removing any reference to GOD from anything and everything and the total lack of respect he has for those who have religious beliefs ...for ex: F#ck the BIBLE, F#ck religion..( one of GG's more famous quotes) ...then he turns around and says we are no different in death then a bug......then goes to the disgusting length of invoking the holocaust victims, people who were massacred for their religious beliefs, and beliefs he has NO RESPECT FOR into his argument by comparing the killing of cattle to the extermination of these people.....and if you read his other posts you will see that he actually feels that HITLER and the PEOPLE he killed all are going to the same place....it doesn't matter in his mind....So , if that is the case gordo.....who really cares about killing a god damn Cow if we are all going to the same place....the ground?

#23     Oct 21, 2003
  4. hey dickhead, i'm against partial birth abortion (unless to save the life of the mother).

thank you for playing.

#24     Oct 21, 2003

5. furthermore, show me how any man's death is different than a dinosaur's or a microscopic bug's.

#25     Oct 21, 2003

6. .......you totally lack respect and understanding and knowledge....but to top it off you print a horrible image of the holocaust and a group of people being slaughtered for their religious beliefs...so you can compare it to pigs???

you need to take few gulps of air and explain how you can make that statement above...:confused:

#26     Oct 21, 2003
  7. beating me up too much?! haha you're dreaming! you are no match for me. i feel like i'm in a boxing match with a one-legged 5 year old with an arm tied behind his back!
    it's true, i would bet anything hitler's death/"after-life" is the same as the pope's. <-- that is a GREAT quote.

unlike you, my potential "after-life" does not determine how i am now. you can see your thinking is totally fucked up. so since, imo, my death is nothingness, i should go around killing things and not care? you're a great man--NOT!

#27     Oct 21, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh OK, but you support 2nd trimester abortions? Or first trimester? Come on Gordy, I know your not pro-life. I have not seen one post on ET indicating you are.

And let me ask you something, so let's say we don't eat meat right. So what do we eat then, plants? OK fine we eat plants. One problem though, by killing and destroying all the plant life, what will the animals eat. LOL. That's right Gordy, many of them will starve to death. Hence making you an animal killer, just not directly. Either way my friend, something on this planet is going to die at the expense of another. Darwinism at it's greatest. You can change the cycle around any way you want but in the end, you cannot stop the food chain.

#28     Oct 21, 2003
  9. that's correct; i stand by that statement.

again, i'm talking about DEATH. NO WHERE EVER DID I SAY A MAN IS EQUAL TO A MICROBE, NIMROD!

#29     Oct 21, 2003
  10. as i told you before, I DON'T RESPECT CRAP--EVEN IF MOST OTHER PEOPLE DO. i could care less...

#30     Oct 21, 2003