Deepwater Drilling Ban Lifted by New Orleans Federal Judge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Wow ... now that is good news and critical.

A state overriding FED assumptions.
    Yeah baby.

3. technically, it is one branch of the federal government overriding another... kinda the way it was designed to work in the first place. I'm sure the judge has some local bias though being from that area.

4. olias

olias

I think it's the right decision

5. da-net

da-net

First we had Arizona pass an immigration bill. That is followed by a small Nebraska town and Colorado may be following with them.

Next we have this from the Louisana AG " Henry Dart, special counsel for the Louisiana attorney general, told Feldman that federal regulators failed to consult with state officials about the impact of the drilling ban, allegedly violating U.S. law."

Obama thru Hillary Clinton says that the US AG is going to take Arizona's law to court.

Just Curious! Are we witnessing the beginning of another "states rights" confrontation with the US government?!

6. We can hope, can't we?

7. I sure hope so.

8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Add to all that some very unhappy brass in the military. This administration has taken incompetence to new levels...

9. JamesL

JamesL

Another?

10. We are doomed. 8 years of an incompetent republicans, followed by 8 years of an incompetent democrat.

And the Best the republicans were able to do was Mccain and Palin!

#10     Jun 22, 2010