Deep Sea fishing trip out of San Diego

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sKaLpZ, Aug 13, 2005.

1. ths guy is a character: he must type verbatim what he thinks..."top money managers from ,um (read: quick!! think of big financial entity!!)...barclays!!" lets hope noone bursts his bubble and tells him that barclays is a SELLSIDE firm that doesent employ money managers, they have MMs/dealers, sales ppl, i-bankers and analysts, but no money managers...LOL and im assuming he is suggesting that warren buffet's 75 yr old ass was on the boat deep sea fishing with him, in town from nebraska, but just happened to be out of the picture then....

cant you smell the desperation: "see people DO wanna hang out with me! i can PROVE it!" freakin looser, too funny...i guess warren buffet, the 75 yr old deep sea fisherman, that was standing to the right of the picture, hed almost be in the water, and that little kid, i guess hes at the anomalous money mgt desk at barclays also....HAHAHA!!

I think skalpz IS the little kid in the picture. Since this picture is about 10-12 years old.

#11     Aug 14, 2005
  2. I thought this movie was awesome. I am somewhat biased as I grew up surfing. One of my most enjoyable life experiences is that feeling of the first drop......

#12     Aug 14, 2005
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol - skalpz went short august tuna futures and forgot to cover - now hes faced with making delivery to meet his obligations!!!

:D

anyone wanna help him out to make delivery with a few hundred weight????

watch out skalpz - i hear those ruff necks down on the fish exchange get pretty heavy with bitches who dont cough up - especially when the mob is on the other side!!!

next time stick to the e-mini shrimp & clams is my advise.

all the best.....

#13     Aug 14, 2005
  4. sbird

sbird

LOL... NICE!!

#14     Aug 15, 2005
  5. ozzy

ozzy

Golden !!

#15     Aug 15, 2005
  6. [​IMG]

Jolly well done, mates!

Captain coinz is deep down there somewhere, running with the tuna, and re-reading his charts... :D

And, here he thought all of us would fall for this "double his trading income trip" barratry - hook, line, and sinker.

Sing us some more trading chanteys, skalpz... in realtime, this time...

#16     Aug 16, 2005
  7. Hey, I am interested in a deep sea trip outta Diego.... anybody have referals???

#17     Sep 22, 2007
  8. Ezzy

Ezzy

Go out of Point Loma, the fishing will be better than the boats out of Mission Bay.

#18     Sep 22, 2007
  9. Tums

Tums

Is Don skippering the boat ?

#19     Sep 22, 2007
  10. Nope, not me, LOL.

I guess I am really, really, bored today - I just read this whole thread, and you guys are relentless, LOL. Actually the basic premise could be a good one, at cost, with a group of traders who like to fish.

Along these same lines...We're having another of our Trader Retreats the first weekend of December, in Laughlin this time. MSchey, keep your calendar open, and don't worry, it won't cost more than maybe the first 7 minutes of your opening trades on one day, LOL (actually about $300-$400 maximum). River Dinner cruise will be fun, and we have some sessions with Rob and Darren from PairCo, my brother, and a couple others...but mostly some fun and round table chats with other traders.

Don

#20     Sep 24, 2007