Deep Impact at the End of May 2006

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bob111, May 11, 2006.

1. Whew! Thank God. We can all breathe a sigh of relief now! That was close. Uhh... if anyone is looking for a good deal on some unused life preservers, let me know.

#31     May 25, 2006
  2. I was planning family camping trip in the Lincoln National Forest in southern New Mexico for the latter part of June. When I go to the forest service website to find campgrounds and such I find that the entire Lincoln National Forest has been closed down due to extreme fire danger - no access, no camping, no hiking, nothing. The forest is closed, as of last Tuesday.

I call one of the ranger districts there to confirm this and he tells me that yes, it's true and that it will probably not be until July that they allow access. The Lincoln National Forest surrounds Ruidoso, NM which is about 70 miles west of Roswell. I tell the ranger that he'll have all the conspiracy theorists coming out of the woodwork ala "Close Encounters". He didn't find that as funny as I did.

Now I find this thread. So if the aliens are using this asteroid or whatever as cover, I have an idea as to where they might be headed.

#32     May 25, 2006
  3. TGregg

TGregg

The website is gone! Obviously part of the massive conspiracy and coverup, yet the truth is out and we know the real danger.

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

#33     May 25, 2006
  4. Homes will probably still be dirt cheap tomorrow!:p

#34     May 25, 2006
  5. The site is back up, complete with an update!

"UPDATE MAY 26, 2006":
    Please note our addendum to document Apocalypse May 2006 Part IV relative to the upcoming resignation of the U.S. Treasury Secretary.

CNN's interview of NOAA's Ed Rappaport should be viewed all the way to its closing statement. CNN's piece on NYC and hurricanes is likewise telling, as is their video on underwater volcanoes.

(Uh... not sure how this gets him out of the hotseat with his prediction though. Much to my disappointment, the forum has not returned!)

#35     May 26, 2006
  6. TGregg

TGregg

#36     May 27, 2006
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Darn, he lied like a rug about his phone number, what a surprise. Here's the rest of his contact info:

Administrative Contact:
    JULIEN, Eric ericjulien97@yahoo.fr
    Allies Publishing Inc.
    Po Box 399
    Kealakekua, Hawaii 96750
    United States
    (808) 323-2460

for what it's worth (note the phone number does not work). Anybody have a telephone number for this dork?

#37     May 28, 2006
  8. Through my connections with the CIA, the Mossad, the Bilderburgs, and the International Zionist Conspiracy, I've managed to obtain a photo of the aliens who kidnapped Eric Julien:

[​IMG]

#38     May 29, 2006
  9. I emailed the site shortly after the non-wave and asked why Eric Julien's prediction didn't come true. I just received a resonse today! Quite ridiculous I might add, although the New Agers and alien buffs will fall for it:

"Contrary to the declarations of NASA, fragments of comet SW-3 did indeed strike the Atlantic Ocean, as Julien forecast in his article published last April 11th. Despite the appearance of a series of waves of unprecedented height - up to 80 meters high when the known record was 34 meters - no tsunami struck the Atlantic coastlines. The alert of the former twin-engine jet pilot was actually conditional.

Julien gave the basic reason for his alert, namely the planned use of nuclear weapons - affecting the planes in which ET's exist - in a possible war against Iran. The link between nuclear weapons and the presence of space civilizations on Earth has been clearly established by the author of "The Science of the Extraterrestrials".
    Yet on May 25th, 2006, the U.S. government unexpectedly delayed its "Divine Strake" test which was to have played a role in the delivery of pre-emptive strikes against the nuclear installations in Iran. Since May 25th, relations between Iran and the United States have thus miraculously improved. The specter of a third world war has momentarily pulled back, and tens of millions of lives have been spared thanks to this program of information.

The threat of a giant tsunami by reportedly hostile extraterrestrials, relayed by the world media, had thus for effect the appeasement of international tensions. A well-meaning extraterrestrial civilization, according to Julien, intervened to minimize the awaited effects of the alert.

However, the danger has not yet been set aside. Eric Julien declares: "A catastrophe of an unprecedented size, stemming from so-called natural causes, may occur in the coming days if the media of the entire world does not inform the public immediately of the reality of the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth, in a documented and objective fashion, with an open-mindedness worthy of advanced civilizations in order to raise the public consciousness."

#39     Jun 6, 2006
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Well good, the alien cavalry came in at the last minute. We have pretty exciting lives.

#40     Jun 6, 2006