Deep Impact at the End of May 2006

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bob111, May 11, 2006.

1. Good news EqtTrdr, as long as you aren't on the Eastern seaboard, you're safe! If you are, start driving west... NOW!

#21     May 25, 2006
  2. TGregg

TGregg

According to Eric, my crack team of Soviet Psychics failed, and The End Of The World As We Know It (tm) is happening:

Their board is getting too hammered to pull up the post. I could use another good laugh.

http://www.savelivesinmayforum.com/FindPost3024.aspx

Whoops, guess that's not really Eric that said that, but some other knucklehead. Here's the quote:

LOL

#22     May 25, 2006
  3. TGregg

TGregg

More background on this nutcase:

Note they had to qualify which particular communications and physical contacts are in the book. They didn't include all of them, not even all the recent ones, just his most recent ones. I guess he runs a bar like the one in Star Wars. :D :D :D

#23     May 25, 2006
  4. #24     May 25, 2006
  5. TGregg

TGregg

#25     May 25, 2006
  6. The last paragraph is the best! " Eric Julien claimed in May 2004 to have been abducted by aliens who wanted to teach him to drive UFOs."

I wonder if that thing's a 5 speed? You think it's a HEMI?
    [​IMG]

#26     May 25, 2006
  7. Hey TGregg, this is almost as fun as that "Intelligencia Photo's" thread!

#27     May 25, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Man what a scary sight...

#28     May 25, 2006
  9. #29     May 25, 2006
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Beachfront property, even. How can ya go wrong? :D

One of the funny parts of the forum is somebody emailed Eric The Psychic with government intel that says there was a chance of something coming in between the 25th and early on the 28th that would hit south of some island chain or something. LOL, if they have no idea of even which day it's gonna hit, how in the heck do they even know it will hit the planet at all, let alone where. The Earth will move a whole lot of miles during that time, plus spin completely around three or four times!

Thinking, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

#30     May 25, 2006