Deep Impact at the End of May 2006

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bob111, May 11, 2006.

1. Hard to believe anyone falls for stuff like... wait a sec... what's that sound?? Do you hear that?? Sounds like a train or something... LOOK OUT..... RUNNN!!
    [​IMG]

#11     May 25, 2006
  2. Is this the real reason the market has tanked lately?

#12     May 25, 2006
  3. Yep, as soon as I heard about it I went long in WTR and shorted everything else.

#13     May 25, 2006
  4. TGregg

TGregg

I tell ya, I wasn't a believer, but then I read this!:

And if that ain't proof, then I don't know what is!

:D :D :D

#14     May 25, 2006
  5. TGregg

TGregg

You can find all his contact info by starting with www.betterwhois.com and entering his website. :)

#15     May 25, 2006
  6. Why did I just happen to stumble on this?? Must be a sign, just in case I had the wife get my Civil Defence get-up out of the attic.
    I probably won't have time to trade today, have to get the his/hers machine gun nests out of the shed and set them up to guard the perimeter.

#16     May 25, 2006
  7. Oh, thank God. Mr. Rennick, you're still alive. Good to see you. Quick, get your family and the dog and get on your roof... no, no... leave your computer, there's no time. MR. RENNICK, I BEG YOU, LET'S GO... NOW!

#17     May 25, 2006
  8. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, Eric The Stupor Psychic has a forum at the website, but had to close it down a few days ago because everybody kept making fun of him. But he promises to reopen it tomorrow.

Bet he doesn't. :D

#18     May 25, 2006
  9. it was your psychic powers rennick.....

i wonder if the end will come today in EST or GMT........

#19     May 25, 2006
  10. but didnt he say there would be no tomorrow???

#20     May 25, 2006