Decisive Year 2011

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Mar 20, 2011.

Will year 2011 be the decisive year?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. it's not all people, it's this OP clown.

MODs, can you revoke his posting ability in all the forums sans chit-chat?

#11     Apr 3, 2011
  2. See poll results above. Keep voting.

#12     Apr 3, 2011
  3. #13     Apr 3, 2011
  4. This is the reason why Obama and other world leaders get elected as leaders

Other member:

I really, really should have read this thread before I voted in the poll. I thought it meant 2011 was a decisive year as to the GOP nomination and not some ridiculous thing based on religious mythology and apocalyptic bullshit.

People vote blindly and later they realise their serious mistake.

#14     Apr 9, 2011
  5. Because of High inflation, year 2011 will be the decisive year.

#15     Apr 28, 2011
  6. New York - A prominent psychiatrist in the Manhattan area boldly admitted that after thirty years of “hearing it all,” and "2011 is a Decisive Year." responded "Our society is on a steady decline and we are all basically “we're all just plain fucking crazy."

Wishing to remain anonymous, the doctor spoke from behind a shielded screen to a stunned audience of "ET invitees". The doctor also offered up, as further proof of his theory, that his own mental health was in jeopardy after dealing with lunatics day in and day out.

“I’m starting to wonder about myself these days. I love the taste of vodka with a valium chaser a lot more than I did in my early twenties." The doctor believes there is no hope on the horizon. “The world today is short circuiting as we speak.” He said. “Suddenly I'm treating tons multiple personality disorders, pedophiles, rapists, schizophrenics and murderers… and that's just other doctors I treat out of professional courtesy.”

When asked by a member of the audience what changes he would like to see in the psychiatric community the doctor replied, "I'd like them to allow me to legally bill a multiple personality disorder for each individual personality. I think that's fair." Under current law psychiatrists may only issue one bill per patient no matter how may personalities they may harbor.

#16     Apr 28, 2011
  7. That is a world we investors know quite well now, isn't it.

#17     Apr 28, 2011
  8. Now Osama Bin laden is dead. Do people here agree with me that year 2011 will be decisive year?

#18     May 1, 2011
  9. yes, it was very decisive for Osama

#19     May 1, 2011