Deciding to stay or withdraw from Iraq - a straightforward plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 21, 2006.

Do you agree that Iraqis should vote on whether the US stays or not?

1. Yes. If they vote no, we leave. If they vote yes, we stay.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No. We have to stay no matter what.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No. We should leave no matter what.

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. hilarious... just as efficient as bush in iraq :p :p :p

#31     Oct 22, 2006
  2. of course... http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nytimes...al+to+The+New+York+Times&pub=New+York+Times++(1857-Current+file)&desc=U.S.+ENCOURAGED+BY+VIETNAM+VOTE

why doncha ask yr daddy what happened next kiddo...

#32     Oct 22, 2006
  3. Remember, hap - the disgusting troll has nothing else to do except respond to your polite requests to stay away with cut and pastes of the same post over and over, like a child saying 'I know you are but what am I?'

His entire life is here on ET.

You have a family, a life, a community, other things going on... the troll has nothing and no one.

Remember... he wins by losing

Member of the ET Anti Troll Brigade

iustus ignarus troll

#33     Oct 22, 2006
  4. What you ask for is your business, making a decision to leave is my business, and if your would just stop responding to my comments and punch the ignore button, you can get back to bonding with the ditto headed brainless right wing spawn of a bottle of booze and a rape....

Please mind your own business, and stay out of mine...

#34     Oct 22, 2006
  5. Like I said, go troll someone else...

#35     Oct 22, 2006
  6. funny i thought it was hap who started the childish cut & paste action... u sure your not a bit biased nik... guy calls for a vote but hey, only if your a mate :p :p :p democracy hap's style...

#36     Oct 22, 2006
  7. This is true. I almost feel sorry for it. To be of such an advanced age, in its golden years, surrounded by nobody and with only bitterness to sustain it. Such loneliness and so palpable.

It feeds on the attention of others, so you're right, I shall let is simmer in its pathetic juices for a while and then, out of sheer boredom and solely for entertainment purposes, give it a prod and watch it go berserk. As you do with great success!! :)

#37     Oct 22, 2006
  8. If the situation is as bad as Kerry and Co. claim, and the majority of Iraqis want us out of there, wouldn't the Ba'athists, al-Sadr, and Al Qaeda and Co. WANT such a vote to take place to expedite the US getting out?

#38     Nov 2, 2006
  9. yeah of course, voting, thats just the sort of stuff al qaeda etc are all about innit peabrain?

#39     Nov 2, 2006