Deciding to stay or withdraw from Iraq - a straightforward plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 21, 2006.

Do you agree that Iraqis should vote on whether the US stays or not?

1. Yes. If they vote no, we leave. If they vote yes, we stay.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No. We have to stay no matter what.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No. We should leave no matter what.

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Please make it your business to leave.

You are not welcome here.

After you have left, please do not refer to those who are offended by your presence in the manner you have. I do not know any individual that is the result of alcohol and forced sex. Please do not slander me by stating that I do.

Thank you.

-------------------------------

Member of the ET Anti-Troll Brigade

Iustus ignarus troll

#21     Oct 21, 2006
  2. What you ask for is your business, making a decision to leave is my business, and if your would just stop responding to my comments and punch the ignore button, you can get back to bonding with the ditto headed brainless right wing spawn of a bottle of booze and a rape....

Please mind your own business, and stay out of mine...

#22     Oct 21, 2006
  3. Please cease responding to my comments and have the good manners to leave as trolls who wish the murder of other ET members' children by a pedophile are not wanted here.

While you are leaving, please review the difference between "you" and "your."

Thank you.

Iustus ignarus troll

#23     Oct 21, 2006
  4. What you ask for is your business, making a decision to leave is my business, and if your would just stop responding to my comments and punch the ignore button, you can get back to bonding with the ditto headed brainless right wing spawn of a bottle of booze and a rape....

#24     Oct 21, 2006
  5. Trolls, especially those who wish the murder of an ET member's children by a pedophile, are not wanted here.

After you have left, for your edification, please review the difference between "you" and "your."

Thank you.

Iustus ignarus troll

#25     Oct 21, 2006
  6. What you ask for is your business, making a decision to leave is my business, and if your would just stop responding to my comments and punch the ignore button, you can get back to bonding with the ditto headed brainless right wing spawn of a bottle of booze and a rape....

#26     Oct 21, 2006
  7. Trolls, especially those who wish the murder of an ET member's children by a pedophile, are not wanted here.

After you have left, for your edification, please review the difference between "you" and "your."

Thank you.

Iustus ignarus troll

#27     Oct 21, 2006
  8. What you ask for is your business, making a decision to leave is my business, and if your would just stop responding to my comments and punch the ignore button, you can get back to bonding with the ditto headed brainless right wing spawn of a bottle of booze and a rape....

#28     Oct 21, 2006
  9. Sounds like a good idea, except i dont see how the US has enough control in the country to produce a fair election at any rate.
    One way, or the other-ie, they get the result they want, or the jihadi saudi oil money footsoldiers get what they want.

If in fact, the intimidation is evenly poised you may actually get a fair election on the matter, trouble is, it would probably be 50/50 anyway, so they would still be bickering and fueding for decades over how shit democracy is.

Of course, i cant see any particular parralels to the scenario..............

#29     Oct 22, 2006
  10. Sorry, I don't respond to trolls anymore, especially those who are members of NAMBLA, have an affinity for pedophilia, and cannot spell correctly, except to ask them to have the decency to stay away from where they are not welcome.

Please go away.

-----------------------------------

Iustus Ignarus Troll

#30     Oct 22, 2006