Decent Brokers during High Market Volatility

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by sccz97, Apr 3, 2005.

1. sccz97

sccz97

I HAD a few accounts with them which have had all funds withdrawn. I don't bother testing on demo accounts as the feeds are from different servers and do not reflect their live servers wrt to my strategy. ibfx are fine for normal longer term trades where you might not mind losing a pip here or there but these guys can and will screw you around if you're arbing off them. In their defence it's all clearly stated in their t&c but with a name like interbankfx you'd expect them to have more than one liquidity provider (which one of their reps admitted they dont). I'm not particularly bitter about it

#31     Feb 20, 2006
  2. carlito

carlito

I use cms and never had any problem in periodes of high volatility : they repsect their stoploss and stopgain, up to 10 standard lots they guaranty it.
    As for entry order execution if they can't fill you at the price you asked they will not fill you, thzat they means they willnot fill you at a price you don't wish and that is fine.
    Ib is a good broker too i used it for futures they are reliable.

#32     Feb 20, 2006
  3. carlito

carlito

of course if a serious problem happens (bin laden trick for example) no broker will guaranty stop, they all have clever disclaimers that says : "if our system doesn't work or break down, don 't complain we warned you that tr

#33     Feb 20, 2006

4. Ok, but if you are already with IB then why are you saying you looking to sign up with a new broker and IB is on the list?

#34     Feb 20, 2006
  5. lol, do you know any other disclaimers they have?

#35     Feb 20, 2006
  6. sccz97

sccz97

I cannot remember when I posted some of these message but the oirignal post was probably a while back when I wasn't using ib

#36     Feb 20, 2006

7. I see, take care :)

#37     Feb 20, 2006
  8. Gammaman

Gammaman

Stay the h... away from saxo Bank. Do a search on saxo on these forums, and also take a look at the broker ratings.

/Tom

#38     Mar 1, 2006
  9. Moe27

Moe27

interbankfx

fxdd

#39     Mar 1, 2006
  10. sccz97

sccz97

you've also posted these guys on anoher thread.... stay away from these two brokers if you trade when the market is volatile. At first they will let you trade .. but once they realise you're picking they will use all the tricks in the book to scare you away

#40     Mar 1, 2006