Dec. Fortune Mag: $11,000 into 18 Million in 3 years

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MichaelNorris, Jan 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

I'm here.

#71     Mar 27, 2001
  2. Jeffery,

I'm back...I won!!...and I still HATE LAWYERS~~~

Let me see how to answer this?

Jeff, The 1st part of my response today was directed at PKJR and not at YOU....sorry for the mixUP...

....Now, to your response:

YOU: Yes, I agree that a follower can make consistant money. I am not a follower, and
    believe as W.D. GANN, You must be self-reliant.

ME: As much as I hate to say this ... "I am a follower".. and I like to keep it as simple as I can (KISS) while making the maximum profits. I am not interested in knowing T/A, charts or anything else ....only makeing MONEY...

Tell me to buy.....I buy!
    Tell me to sell....I sell!

That is why I do DD for 3-6 months on a site, I will use to reach my goals.

YOU: This will be a deterrent to the idea
    that other traders are smarter, wiser or more intelligent thatn you are. And, so, you
    look to them for support for trading ideas that may be unprofitable. It is impossible to
    become a very successful trader if you are thinking other traders are smarter than you
    are.

ME: In my case, they most likely are. BUT if I am making BIG profits and they are reading charts and doing T/A and not pulling the triggers....WHO IS SMARTER???

YOU: When you become slf-reliant you also will have the courage to listen to your inner
    feeling for hints or signs that you are on the right track. You will be taking a cue from
    the successful trader you are, not listening to someone outside of your inner thoughts.

ME: I don't want to listen to anything inside about what my "inner feelings" has to say ... I TRADE WITHOUT EMOTION..
    Let them (theSite)do that ....that's what I pay them for...they are the successful trader and I pocket the profits!

YOU: Dependency on the ideas of another trader is slavery by your own consent. It is very
    degrading for you to be dependent on the trading ideas of another person. One sure
    sign of dependency is that you will look up to the other trader as superior.

ME: NotPoliticallyCorrect but...Call me BOY!....MASTER....
    I sit on my BigFatAss...let YOU do all the work and I collect the profits....WHO'S THE SLAVE? You do that for me and I will KISS YOUR ASS TOO!!!!

YOU: I try to keep impartial so that individuals find out for themselves about chat rooms. I
    didn't say anything negative about either chat room, nor am I going to talk up that I
    made money because it goes against human nature to become a successful trader.
    Common sense says that these chat rooms are in business to acquire followers, not
    teach one how to become the best you can be-a self reliant-trader.

ME: That's good for YOU...and I really don't have a problem with that but,....
    I DON"T WANT TO LEARN...I WANT PROFITS...that's all....start teaching me and I'M GONE!

YOU: In conclusion, I think a chat room can make one feel successful, but at the same time
    it will hold you back from becoming your best.

ME: I am already TheBest, successful and retired (1994) and I am 55....self made!!!...
    Time for FUN with no headaches except for my RealEstateHoldings.....hehehe

YOU: I feel that I will eventually have the skills to start a successful chat room, but will I? I
    don't think so, should I, it would be as a non-profit organization providing successful
    calls for free.

ME: Don't bother!...I don't know how old you are but, as you grow older ...YOU WILL UNDERSTAND???

YOU: Why? For three reasons:
    First, Being successful, it will not be about money, or getting more money, and I don't
    want to be famous - my personality is on the loner side.

ME: It's always about money...REALLY ....it is!!!

YOU: Second, I would like to help others.

ME: GREAT!....MeToo...we all have our favorite charities!!
    ....always HELP THE "HELPLESS"....ME...Make a Wish Foundation....and the Foundation nevers knows who this money is coming from...nor does the "Helpless"LittleChild...
    My source gives me a case history and I do what has to be done.

YOU: Third, out of my distaste for overpriced B.S sales of information out there.
    (This is in general; not grouping WAXIE's site in this catagory-From my experience
    Trendfund is up and up for followers)

ME: YES!!....and cheap at $400.00 if they Keep~~~~KillingTheMarket..

YOU: And by the way, I really like WAXIE persona, in that it motivates me in a competitive
    way. When someone comes about, and challages anyone with one millions of dollars
    to go up against him. I look forward to shutting them up someday.

ME: You seem to have.... "In Ear What's Needed For Success"...so don't give up and go with the FLOW..

....as someone says...hehe "JUST DO IT"

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#72     Mar 27, 2001
  3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

We have a good understanding where we're both coming from.

Thanks for the reply.

#73     Mar 27, 2001
  4. Vienna

Vienna

Rock: math question: for each 100G of trading capital, how much do you think you will net from your sites if the DD keeps coming along as well as it has? Thanks

#74     Mar 27, 2001
  5. GoodMorningAll...

Vienna...

That's a hard question although it seems easy...

1st...I don't know how many trades will be made in the future.
    2nd...I don't know how many wins vs. loss I will have.
    3rd...When I trade I set a stop loss at around 5% and profits at 1%-3% depending on the flow.....when I lose it takes me 2 profit trades to make a winner...but at 94-96% profitable trades...WHO CARES!!!

NowYourQuestion:

For each 100G of trading capital, how much do you think you will
    net from your sites if the DD keeps coming along as well as it has?

I use a margin ( I SUGGEST YOU DON'T) to DayTrade...but~~NOT TO INVEST (long)

So, if I had:

25K=50K....I trade 50 shares a trade
    50K=100K...I trade 100 shares a trade
    100K=200K..I trade 200 shares a trade

So in your question you have 100K or 200K margined....right
    ...and we will be trading in 200 share lots...

Lets say we do 30 round trips a day....
    Lets say we trade 250 days in a year...
    Lets say we punch out with a profit of .50 cents a share...
    Lets say we have 90% profitable trades...

So:

30 round trips = 15 trades x 200 shares per trade = 3000 shares x .50 profit per share = $1500.00 profit per day x 250 days of trading = $375,000.00 profit per year x 90% profitable trades = $337,500.00....less commissions..

Does this answer your question?

WE CAN ONLY PREY this will happen!!!

IT CAN!!....I have done this OR BETTER for 3 years (98,99 & 2000)...2001 not as well and that's why I am doing DD on those sites.

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#75     Mar 28, 2001
  6. Damn:

WE CAN ONLY PREY this will happen!!!

PRAY......

....as always,

GoodInvesting(not spelling), Rocky

#76     Mar 28, 2001
  7. PKJR

PKJR

>>
    Before YOU come on any thread with some smartA$$ remark it might help YOU to know all the facts....
    >>
    Rocky:
    Man o' man.. listen to cut the story short.. I know the facts and you can read my opinion again..beacuse this did not changed.. I was a trial member on TrendFdund when people when voicing problems that owner of the chatroom is not present. (this was even before Waxie had a kid :))

Let's not waste time on this as this is my opinion and you are entitled to yours. People can read it or not - it is their choice.

Good trading :)

#77     Mar 28, 2001
  8. PKJR,

That's more then fair....

:~}

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#78     Mar 28, 2001
  9. xprog

xprog

Rock, I have been reading the posts RE: Trading rooms with great interest as I have been a member at one for 2 months. Having just started trading about 4 months ago, I still feel fortunate for discovering the room I subscribe to as soon as I did. The primary reason for this is the education I have received from them.

By the way, it is one of those that you are doing DD on. I am really interested in your opinion/analysis and hope you will post some more ongoing results of your DD. TIA.

#79     Apr 4, 2001
  10. Gene

Gene

I would be very interested in hearing more about how you like this place: like who, how they teach, cost ,benefits to you etc.(also how accurate are their "picks") Please just e-mail me if you don't wish to post here. genebort@com

#80     Apr 5, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.