Debtors prison returns!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Like I said, I agree in principle with the concept, but get real. We can start with ending the welfare state and go from there.

But yes I have sympathy for those who ACTUALLY TRY AND STILL GET FUCKED. So pardon me if I actually make a critical distinction between the true parasites and those caught in the nexus of a largely fascist system.

#21     Jan 3, 2012
  2. next time I rob your house, don't you dare call the police. Why should my tax dollars go to pay for your police department you tit sucker, get a gun and protect yourself. I'm tired of paying for your military and your police and your fire department. I can take care of my self. I'm a darwinist. Whatever I can steal belongs to me. If you think you are so big you can steal it back from me then fine, but don't ask me to pay taxes to protect what you can't protect for yourself.

#22     Jan 3, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

"Whatever I can steal belongs to me"
    Scataphagos never said it.

ever hear of a private security/police force.

#23     Jan 3, 2012
  4. land belongs to whoever can steal it. Podunk third world bananna republics and drug dealers and corporations call it a private security/police force. When you are the USA you call it the military.

#24     Jan 3, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

are u a lefty from the 60's or did woodstock pass u by?

#25     Jan 3, 2012
  6. I was too cool for Woodstock, didn't like crowds, plus I had a gig that weekend, nice small crowd. No naked dancing girls, plenty of naked girls after the gig. Better dope too, no brown acid. What's a lefty? All I cared about was getting paid (and it didn't happen as often as you would think.)

How bout you? Did you have a VW bus?

#26     Jan 3, 2012
  7. What oldtime is talking about is survival of the fittest. And if he is the best at taking what he wants then he is the top darwinist.

#27     Jan 3, 2012
  8. zdreg

zdreg

this is exactly like the leaders of the former communist soviet union who lived better than the leaders in the west. they clawed their way to the top with a no hold prisoner philosophy. they all were true darwinists.

#28     Jan 3, 2012
  9. and if physically I am weak, but I can put together a coalition of similarly weak individuals, we can ban together and defeat a physically superior foe. Brains often win over braun. That's why they call it survival of the fittest.

#29     Jan 3, 2012
  10. And just like the English and French and Spanish who came to America and started our country.

#30     Jan 3, 2012