Debt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Feb 1, 2009.

1. If McCain was president right now there would be no question that this stimulus Bullshit would be much, much smaller.

The republican party screwed themselves when they voted in a candidate that had no ability of persuasive rhetoric whatsoever whether in speaches or debates.

#11     Feb 1, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I agree that it would probably be smaller, but the thing is that a small one is just a slightly worse one. Does anyone not stop and think: "Self, how did I get into this problem?" and the answer that is sure to come back is "I spent too much damn money". So then you say to yourself: "Self, how do I get out of this problem that I got into by spending too much money?". What kind of dumb shit (outside of a Wall Streeter or Washington type) would think that the solution must surely be to spend more money.

This is what they are shoving down our throats.

When my mouth was digging me a hole my grandad used to always say "Son, you better throw that shovel down and stop diggin", why don't we just take a deep breath and stop friggin diggin for a bit? Why does everything have to be done yesterday or the world will end? They come to us all breathless like "This must be done now! or the whole entire world will stop spinning and the sun will not come up in the morning!". It's just stupid, and we are all going to pay for our stupidity.

Ok..so off my soap box and back to the superbowl. The Cards just scored..>Go Cards!

Brandon

#12     Feb 1, 2009
  3. All that Mccain had to do was oppose the bailout when >85% of the public was against it.

That was a moronic and election ending decision.

#13     Feb 1, 2009
  4. Basically the election was the choice between amputating your foot or your leg.

Oh and sorry about the cards.

#14     Feb 1, 2009