Debt and Pay - There Has to be a Balance.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Sure.

But IMO it is not possible.

Obladi oblada.

#51     Aug 17, 2012
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

I think maybe you are right. At least in terms of the US and the UK. Other countries might find my suggestion useful though. Remember my work has potential for use elasewhere not just the US and UK.

#52     Aug 17, 2012
  3. Random, ever since I have met you, you have become increasingly fatalistic. The only hope you have is for the eventual reset. There is a very good debate as to whether the universe will keep expanding, or eventually begin to contract. And I hate to tell you my friend, the "Big Crunch" position is looking weaker and weaker.

#53     Aug 17, 2012
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

What you don't think there will be a big economic collapse?

#54     Aug 17, 2012
  5. mm19

mm19

i dont think voters matter. business is dictating government. largest beneficiaries are banks as they get full interest payment from balloned mortgages.

in au, 80+% of people are in debt for house and have no other assets. average mortgage is 50%. Government keeps prices inflated at double what they should be. So, in reality NAV of average person is ZERO. All the money goes to businesses that control government.

#55     Aug 17, 2012
  6. I think maybe you're reading more into it than is actually there. :) I'm "fatalistic" about this in the same way I'm "fatalistic" about the sun going down tonight.

Life is good. Let's all enjoy it.

#56     Aug 17, 2012