Debbie Wasserman-Slutz refuses to call out Jimmy Hoffa Jr.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Same woman who railed away against the tea party rhetoric for months after Giffords shooting, refuses to denounce Hoffa's comments.

Time to get a pair of cement shoes for Hoffa Jr, and Wasserman-Slutz, maybe we can get a pair for getchen carlson too. :D

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=X9XG9Y16PD6K74KQ&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Wasserman-Schultz probably helped write the speech! She is a real <s>c-u-n-t</s> bad woman.

3. Max E.

Max E.

You had it right the first time. :D

4. jem

jem

The only elected Dem who is on t.v. who seems civilized is Schumer.

The rest of the dems from Pelosi on down are just gross people. The dems are a pack of Weiners.

5. imagine being married to that..

6. Max E.

Max E.

I knid of Like Ed Rendell, but he is no longer governor. I see him all the time on Morning Joe, and he seems pretty balanced and fair, though left leaning.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I wouldn't come within 50 feet of that creature. No wonder they're so pissed off at Bachmann and Palin, and other attractive GOP chics.

8. Max E.

Max E.

She kind of looks (and acts) like a rabid badger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cstfx

cstfx

On the WH daily briefing, the spokesman Jay Carney responds when pressed about it: uh...the President didn't hear him say it so I can't comment on it.

Bunch of fucking scumbags - call for civility, blame the right for all evil, then disregard everything they just said. Can't wait for this asshole and Obama to be voted out. 16 months can't come soon enough.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Good eye Max. Good eye. :)

#10     Sep 6, 2011