Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Alternate Reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 24, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Boy, you've got a good one there, Lucrum. Don't let him get away into the private sector. :D

#11     Oct 24, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh shit don't get me going lol.

In a sense our politicians manage to screw up more than just our state.

They are ruining America too.

#12     Oct 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That buffoon isn't qualified/capable of picking cotton.

#13     Oct 24, 2012
  4. TGregg

TGregg

#14     Oct 24, 2012
  5. i completely forgot about this, god damn he is stupid. Honestly, this is straight up embarrassing for the nation. Thanks for the lulz though dude.. my ribs hurt from laughing. what a retard. :p

#15     Oct 24, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL. I guess there are people who think islands are just floating pieces of land in the ocean attached to the bottom with a rope or something. It probably says so in some liberal text book.

#16     Oct 24, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

I was pretty impressed that the admiral didn't bust out in gales of laughter. That probably would have started the whole room up.

#17     Oct 24, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I'm sure he was fighting it. He didn't even crack a smile. Impressive discipline. I wouldn't have handled it that way. They would have had to come pick me up off the floor laughing.

#18     Oct 24, 2012
  9. i agree "no we don't expect that sir" with a dead straight face was impressive. I would have put my face in my hands and laughed uncontrollably.

#19     Oct 24, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would have too. That kind of colossal stupidity deserves to be pointed out.

#20     Oct 24, 2012