Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Alternate Reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 24, 2012.

1. JamesL

JamesL

DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz seems to reside in a different reality than the rest of us. After the debate last night she said:

What I was surprised about Greta, during the entire section of the debate on the Middle East, Mitt Romney didn’t bring up Israel once and I think it just shows he isn’t committed to Israel as he says he is and has really only used the issue as a political opportunity.

The only problem for Wasserman Schultz is that a mere glance at the transcript of last night’s debate shows that Romney mentioned Israel eleven times. Here are three examples of Mitt Romney expressing his support for Israel:

We also have to stand by our allies, I think the tension that has existed between Israel and the United States is very unfortunate.
    When I am president of the United States, we will stand by Israel. And if Israel is attacked, we have their back.
    The turmoil with Israel, I mean the president received a letter from 38 Democratic senators saying the tension with Israel was a real problem.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s attempt to spin the president’s abysmal record on Israel is unbecoming, and let us hope that Florida’s Jewish community will take note of Mitt Romney’s actual statements in the debate in their state.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...hultzs-alternate-reality-nathaniel-botwinick#

2. "DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz"

Let's cut to the chase : she's just a stupid cunt, recognize it, laugh about it and then nonchalantly move on.

3. pspr

pspr

Schultz and Pelosi are the two most retarded representatives we have in Congress today. Some others are close but these two take the crown.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Barbara Boxer is no genius either LOL.

5. jem

jem

no kidding.

boxer, finestein, pelosi... Brown - this is what happens when you let democrats create a dependent society. The dependents start electing ridiculous polticians and your govt becomes even worse.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It could be argued that between Pelosi, Boxer and Jerry Brown we here in California have the dumbest politicians in the world. :)

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've got some heavyweight dumb asses that's for sure.

Here a congressman from GA gives them a run for their money.

I'm guessing he represents RCG's parents district but I haven't looked it up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zNZczIgVXjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. I think you forgot a contender, Maxine Waters .

9. pspr

pspr

There are a bunch of them in the race for the dumbest. But I honestly think Schultz and Pelosi have shown leadership in stupidity that puts them solidly at the front of the pack. :D

10. + 1

#10     Oct 24, 2012