Deathly silent on ET recently

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, May 24, 2006.

Are people on ET getting killed in this market and fearful?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. What is fear?

22 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I am shitting in my pants

23 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. How was that . . . I waited until you requested the comment then fulfilled it. Just goes to show you can't predict anything with a high degree of accuracy. :D :D

#21     May 24, 2006
  2. Exodus

Exodus

Another Paper Lion whimpers !!!

I at least make realtime live trades that others can value and profit from for free!

When ever you 2 posers are ready to wow the forum with some real trades, we will all be waiting with baited breath. :cool:

#22     May 24, 2006
  3. Totally agree. :)

Likely, partially responsible for the "silence" too... when things are going well, (some) ET members have little to snipe about. Also helps explain seemingly harmless threads turning into battlegrounds. The other "some" of ET members are stuck on being right, regardless of what is really true or happening.

Just my 2ticks

#23     May 24, 2006
  4. Will trade against you, head to head for a day for lets say . . . $5000 cash, pink slips of our daily drivers car and a front page ad in the WSJ explaning the others manly weaknesses.

:D :D :cool: :D :D

#24     May 24, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Maybe all of the bitching was coming from bears, now that we fell the bears have nothing to bitch about and the bulls are scratching their heads and are trying to figure out what happened.

#25     May 24, 2006
  6. Exodus

Exodus

Make it a month or a year and no piddly little amounts please !!!

$500,000.00 held in trust by my Lawyer !!!

Deal ?

#26     May 24, 2006
  7. Make it a month and it's a deal but not your attorney . . . the attorney general in Ohio is a friend of mine. I'll be guaranteed to get my money and your real name that way.

#27     May 24, 2006
  8. nbates

nbates

hehe! ...gotta love it :p

#28     May 24, 2006
  9. search for a poster "buzz" , he will take your offer

#29     May 24, 2006
  10. nitro,

why dont you go out once and a while and do something?

#30     May 24, 2006