Deathly silent on ET recently

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, May 24, 2006.

Are people on ET getting killed in this market and fearful?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. What is fear?

22 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I am shitting in my pants

23 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. newtoet

newtoet

you must have everybody on ignore

#11     May 24, 2006
  2. LOL ... Few bright moments on ET :))

#12     May 24, 2006
  3. an example of classic over-reaction hyperbole from one of our more astute market observers.

if i believed in such thing as trends and TA in the indexes, the uptrend in the DJIA is still well intact untill 10843-- or , perhaps, 10661.

the "silence" is most likely a reflection of pre-memorial day week than any market fear.

surf

#13     May 24, 2006
  4. Exodus

Exodus

The reason ET has been so quite lately is because nobody comes here anymore because of people like you, talk about a condescending jack a## !!!

You haven't got a CLUE what your talking about and all you do is come in here and spew garbage about how great YOU think YOU are.

I have never seen you make a single positional call on anything ever here in ET.

Can you trade? Oh that's right you only trade 1 contract of the YM for fun because your a big shot. :eek:

Post some REAL trades or shut up !!!

Nobody wants to listens to a paper lion roar/whimper.

#14     May 24, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Steve46 blinded me with with silence--

#15     May 24, 2006
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The reason that it is a bit more quiet is very simple. There are more bulls than bears in general, not just here but all over. It works most of the time to buy the dips and so that's where a lot of people's strategies are. That has not worked real well in this market in the past week, but once it does , then bulls will begin talking again. Many also have not been in the markets long enough to see this kind of action and are becoming less confident in buying the dips. Sadly, once those bulls become convinced to go short, that is generally the time when the market will rebound. There is another reason that may be viable as well. Some folks who were undercapitalized, may be out of business for the time being.

#16     May 24, 2006
  7. got a sneaky feelin' this is a very similar situation da oppy is in...well first part sure is.

#17     May 24, 2006
  8. Perfect Example!!

#18     May 24, 2006
  9. My sentiments exactly. 4000 post trolls, stuffed shirts, perma bulls, pop psychology, flavor of the week, and a host other other dubious characters.

Watch this get a smart ass reply, thus demonstrating greater predictability than price.

#19     May 24, 2006
  10. So you're saying they DO come here to listen to your rational eloquent comments right?

#20     May 24, 2006