Deathers. I like it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, May 5, 2011.

1. Did you lose your job to a black man? Is a black man fukking your daughter? What is your deal dude?:D

#11     May 6, 2011
  2. You have totally MISSED the biggest group of all in america!!!

COUCHERS! :eek:

Definition: COUCHER - A person who sits their ass on a couch all day and forms all opinions from corporate media "directed" programming. These individuals tend to never find the energy to complete proper due diligence in life. These individuals are classified as timid and docile followers who are easily maniupulated in life.

#12     May 6, 2011
  3. Naw!

Remember those Iraq playing cards?

I'm trying to put together a deck of "incident" cards where every "incident" has "roots' in black oppression. Each card will have a photo of a righteous champion and a "reasonable" quote and brief black history of the event. I doubt my project will get off the ground because of the suit of spades. I'll be redesigning the deck as we know it to be politically correct "deck of cards". Stay tuned.....:cool: :D

#13     May 6, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberals.

#14     May 6, 2011
  5. TARDS - A COUCHER who tells all their friends what they just heard from the corporate media and accepts that as reality. :eek:

#15     May 6, 2011
  6. Yep, something happened. Did you get raped in jail or something?

You got problems friend. Therapy does work according to results I have seen in others with problems of your type. It will help you discharge all that innate anger you have. You should try it.

Did a black man steal your wife? Really, what is it? You can let it out.:)

#16     May 6, 2011