deathclock.com

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 23, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Exactomundo.......... Life has a nice lesson to teach him ( the market already spanked his ass )..Besides 1/2 the shit he talks about now wont hold true for him in the future.

#11     Oct 23, 2003

2. first child usually does it:D

#12     Oct 23, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Good God.....I am going to live until 96.
    :D :p

#13     Oct 23, 2003
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I put in "sadistic" mode and it said I was dead 18 years already!! I must have gotten the message and got over it. Normal mode gives me to 2018, I will live to see all the boomers retire..... and cause deflation..... and I probably will still be in debt anyhow, and I will get screwed over.... again!!

Later

:D

#14     Oct 23, 2003
  5. There are only three things certain in life ...

#15     Oct 23, 2003
  6. yes, your attempt is hopeless.

if you think your signature is going to change me in any way what-so-ever, you're on another planet. go ahead and keep it there forever.

so if 9 out of 10 people don't like what i say, i should shut up??? what a pathetic thing to say.

for those who think i don't have sympathy for halocaust victims, this is absolutely 100% NOT the case.

#16     Oct 24, 2003
  7. Well, I'm about your age and I was an egotistical "market conquering" know-it-all until I got slapped around by the market and received a much needed lesson in humbleness.

I will say this, though -- I'm really glad I had the experience to learn and grow from it. I may not be the best trader -- I may never be the best trader or even a *good* trader, but I had to find out if that was truly my calling or not.

Just because you're unsuccessful at one thing doesn't mean you will be unsuccessful at other things -- once you pick up your pieces and move on.

However, the only thing I've seen from you for over a year are:

a) Loud, random outbursts of "I'm going to be the best trader on earth" and then the next day you post a message saying you will never post again until you make your first million. Then you renege on that promise and say to everyone that it was all just a drunken rage.

How are people supposed to take you after that? Your word means nothing after tirades like that, and that isn't the only one but the one that comes to mind first.

b) You assume you're going to be a great trader. You model yourself after a fictitious power banker in a movie called "Wall Street" who turns Charlie Sheen into some money crazed zombie who can't tell fiction from fact. Gordon Gekko wasn't even a trader, he was an information broker that employed illegal means to get it.

Why why why??

c) You routinely and blatantly lambaste people on here based on their religion. You make a mockery of god -- and to some people, that is a very serious subject. If you don't want to believe in god, that is your prerogative, but don't shove it into my face with comments that routinely take cheap shots at Christians, Jews, etc.

If you want to truly make something of your life, then get the hell off this board and WORK. Don't spend all your idle time shoving atheism down theist's throats, preaching to protect cows while equating them to jews, and logging on after a drunken Saturday just to start another mindless ramble about how you're going to do this and that and then never walk the walk.

The best thing you can do for yourself is chill out, log off for a few months and perhaps sign up with a new name and a new beginning. If you really want to be a good trader, then ask the questions you want to ask and listen to the answers with an open mind.

You're going to filibuster your entire life away at the rate you are going.

Gordon, I wouldn't take all this time out to post such a long message if I didn't give a shit about you. You and I are both young and I did a lot of the same things you are doing -- but at some point I realized that acting the "little shithead know-it-all brat" wasn't quite working for me.

Take a vacation.

#17     Oct 24, 2003
  8. Gee Cathy, sorry to hear you only have two years left.

Oh well, look at it this way: you already had a great life. Just live the next two years like there's no tomorrow.

Enjoy it while you can!

Peace,
    :)RS

#18     Oct 24, 2003

9. LMAO!!!!!!

Come on ...easy on our resident grandmother:D :D

#19     Oct 24, 2003

10. Yes, but from what I've heard, Cathy goes down harder and faster than the Titanic -- now that's good stuff!!

#20     Oct 24, 2003