Death to options prop

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jimmyneutron, Jan 3, 2007.

1. lol, we have a common acquaintance. I know you're underwater. BTW, I am not up $.50, so look again. The point is simply that your model is phucked. Doubly phucked with today's news. Microstructure you way out of it.

Making contingencies = selling dime bags?

#11     Jan 3, 2007
  2. pimp: market microstructure hasn't changed, what do u think we'll all go back to retail? HA! Try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from jimmyneutron:

YOU ARE RETAIL.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pimp: I most certainly am. And made 10K on a 10K account in December. Want me to post it?

You stated you're not retail, now you admit you are?

#12     Jan 3, 2007
  3. You sound pretty sure of yourself as to my profitability. So that was an imaginary net $8,300 check I just cashed? The fact is I'm going to make $200K this year off my deposit.

contingency=trading other world markets

And okay, I'm not considered a 'professional' trader because I didn't take the 7, its semantics.

Fact: pound for pound, as a %tage of assets I can trade/arb circles around you jimmy-boy. Have a nice day.

#13     Jan 3, 2007
  4. Fact my ass... fact is it will take you 50 years to get where I am. I was up 250k in the last six-weeks of '06. Arb, lol... you mean someone hitting your bid on 100-lot at .75 and you offering .80? Please, don't embarrass yourself further. By $200k... do you mean debit?

The indomitable riskarb

#14     Jan 3, 2007
  5. You're right. I didn't marry into money. I don't have a brother in law(or wife or whoever it is) who allocates me capital that I can blow on worthless, boneheaded exotic index bets.

I will take my nickel on a 100 lot for sure. Twice a day that's a grand x 250 trading days, that's a respectable living for most.

#15     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Was there really any doubt? Of course not. And I imagine you're convinced that nickel is an arb. Delusional.

#16     Jan 3, 2007
  7. I know how you always have to have the last word so this will be my final post this thread.

A nickel is a daytrade, scalp, whatever the hell you want to call it. Arb rarely happens whether its conv.rever., divi arb, merger,whatever, most shops that do that pay under $.20/contract. I don't have that luxury.

Why don't you go start another exotic thread so we can all watch you go down in flames again? ET could use a little more infotainment.

#17     Jan 3, 2007
  8. Envy is an ugly emotion. You mean like the journal in which I took $5mm in opm to $12mm? Or my current thread on the other board in which I am up 25% for the quarter? That's on 7-figures, piker.

Keep editing your posts... I love getting into that hydrocephalic skull. Are you trading the "gamma eclipse" with realforextrades? Keep up the good work.

#18     Jan 3, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Beck,

I actually got VP that job and I can tell you he is indeed profitable and doing very well. Your "friend" is out of the loop. Although I'm not sure why you are attacking him. I am actually pleasantly surprised by his good trading.

#19     Jan 3, 2007
  10. He's been bitching that IB pennies are killing him. I did hear he just recently went profitable. Plus, it's available on his blog. Someone mentioned Simplex and that he was there... I don't know the guy outside of this board, nor have I asked about the guy's performance. I do recall the cat giving me shit about that realforextrades guy, even after helping him out repeatedly in PM. I think he's weak, but I don't hold him any ill-will. Just stay off my c*ck.

#20     Jan 3, 2007